When I first introduced my Sir to spanking, I was scared to death. The biggest fear was that he would think I was a freak and he would run for the hills.
I have always been fascinated with spanking, for my whole life as long as I can remember. So that was my opening. I discussed it with him in a very sexual manner – and he obliged. He told me had never spanked a woman before but when he did me it turned him on immensely. I remember the very first spanking he gave me, laying on the bed with a studded strap. I remember the feeling it gave me. Spanking had been missing from my life for a long while – kind of on hiatus. But with Sir being a new partner (now husband to be) it made a big return. (My previous ex-partner had no interest in this kind of thing at all…in fact he had no interest in sex at all never mind anything remotely kinky – but that is another story).
I remember laying there, feeling that strap on my bare behind, taking in the sensations feeling extremely content and peaceful, like a part of me and awoken. Never to sleep again.
My desire for real discipline grew stronger and I slowly introduced Sir to rules and boundaries and punishments. I had done my research, read blogs, asked questions, made comments and finally knew that Domestic Discipline was the road I wanted to travel, and I hoped and prayed that Sir would too, no matter how bumpy.
We stumbled for a while over the, what seems typical, speed bumps of inconsistency; Sir’s misunderstanding of things, my inability to talk properly about it. The DD road is certainly one bumpy roller coaster ride.
Slowly over the time we have gotten to grips with issues of immediate consequences, spanking punishments, implements, alternative punishments like Corner time. At some point it felt as though I were miles ahead of him, waiting for him to catch up.
Over time Sir’s confidence has grown. He adds rules now of his own accord, we/he got mixed up over maintenance and punishments there for a while, but I think we have now sorted that out. He loves to be the leader, the head of the house (I even used that HOH term with him yesterday – and he didn’t even flinch).
It’s amazing the intimacy that this brings. Something that only he and I know about our relationship, that all it takes is that one look or raised eyebrow and I’m respectful and obedient. I feel so much respect and love for this man it amazes me. I feel so cared about and secure and protected. Even during a punishment, when it hurts and I am crying, and I’m sorry for what I have done, I still have that cared for and protected and loved feeling.
And it all feels really good. We have rules, we have boundaries and we have consequences. I feel safe. I feel in control. Not in the sense that I am controlling him or leading our lives, but I feel in control of me, of my actions because he is there, behind me holding me up.
But then he throws a spanner in the works and suddenly, it feels like he is way ahead of me, and I’m running to catch up to him on our DD journey.
He implements a whole new punishment to be administered last night and in the future whenever he decides to use it.
My weigh in was last night.
I failed. I gained nearly 1kg. I know how I’ve done it. I have become complacent and with it being Easter and then a whole week off work, one thing and another. Well 1kg can be very quickly gained.
Oh yes, Paddy the paddle was coming out and did come out to visit with me last night that was for sure.But Sir decided that as an extra punishment, he was withdrawing sexual favours from me. And that if I didn’t get up and do my exercises this morning, then it would be withdrawn from me again tonight too. (Yes, is the answer to your question, I did get up and exercise)
Urggghhhhhhh this is painful, not in the physical sense but in the emotional sense. I need to rise above my initial reaction of hurt and rejection and see it for what it is. An incentive to be healthy and fit and I have to dig deep within me to follow his lead, to trust his judgement, to accept this punishment, whenever he so chooses with respect and love and obedience.






Oh, that is harsh. That's what makes the spanking worthwhile. LOL
ReplyDeletewhat he doesnt realize and i may have to tell him is that it dredges up past hurt and insecurity from my previous relationship where i was rejected over and over. I know Sir is not the ex - and I know deep in my heart he is not rejecting me but initially its how it felt...and yes it was a harsh punishment BUT its making me behave...anytime I have started to get smart or cheeky today - he has just warned me and im way back on the submission path.
DeleteLike I said to him last night, id rather have white tail than no sex. And white tail is a horrible horrible implement.
hugs kiwi xxx
Hi Kiwi,
ReplyDeleteThis new punishment would have hurt me to the core. I, too have been mistreated about my weight from a past significant relationship. To be rejected because of my weight, I wasn't good enough. I agree that you should tell Sir this, so he can understand why this is so hurtful. I admire that you are working so diligently on your health, it's a difficult challenge with all of life blocking the efforts in little ways. Kiwi, I imagine you as a strong, beautiful young woman, pink cheeks and a sunny smile. Your posts make me smile or say, uh, me too!
It's funny how that certain look from them can send us to that very soft place inside. The one where they are there for us, love us and all is right with our world.
Love, ~Isabella
I Isabella, its horrible that someone can make us feel like that isnt it - and it can take a long time to get over it. Sorry you had to go trhough it. Yes, i did mention it to Sir last night. He explained that he never thinks about my past, its gone and he is nothing like my ex. I said that i knew that deep down.
DeleteAs a punishment it was effective that is for sure. He rewarded me for being good last night though hehehehe ;)
I hope he doesnt instigate it again...he didnt say either way.
hugs kiwi xxx
Hmmm, I gotta tell ya, this would be a deal breaker as a punishment for me. If he isn't interested because he's tired, whatever, that's no big deal. But using it as a punishment would be hurtful and even confusing. I have always been sexually submissive because I think we are meant to be there for each other. I wouldn't ever reject him and he wouldn't ever reject me.
ReplyDeleteIt's not on the table as a way to punish. But that's just us..and if it works for others then it's good, and if it's effective and doesn't hurt you emotionally..then I guess it's a good thing.
Hi Stormy, well i can say it certainly took me by surprise. It was hurtful initially, and it took some time for me to come to terms with it. I think if he had carried it on last night and beyond then things might have taken a nasty turn, thankfully he "rewarded" me last night. I hope he doesnt instigate it again. He didnt say either way :(
Deletehugs kiwi xxx
I think its awesome that not only was he open to spanking and dd and rules, but now hes implementing rules of his own and really showing his dominance! The new punishment is an interesting one and i can see where it would be both effective yet also confusing and accompanied by a feeling of being rejected. Thats a tricky one.
ReplyDeleteI think this would be hard for me too, but it sounds like you are okay with it and are actually in a good place...and that is a very sweet thing!
ReplyDeleteHi Susie, well yes and no. It was hard not to take it as rejection - which it wasnt- he is just trying to find a way to administer an "effective punishment" other than spanking me. He relented last night thankfully, i think if he continued the punishment i might have been in a pretty bad place by today. I hope he doesnt instigate it again.
Deletehugs kiwi xxx
kiwi,
ReplyDeleteOh, my! Now I understand why you wanted me to read this post. Poor you, girl! (((Hugs!))) I don't have any great words of wisdom, but I sure hope he'll change his mind on this one. I know for myself it's such an emotional comforter to have sex with Daddy!
Love,
Kitty
LOL hi Kitty, yes i thought you might get it when you read this.
DeleteHe relented last night thankfully, just hope he doesnt do it again :( as punishment its effective. Once i get over the initial thinking of it as rejection when its not really meant like that.
Hugs kiwi xx
I totally get the "be careful what you ask for" and those times of finding him so much further down the road than I.
ReplyDeleteSomeone once left me a great comment about that though--she said something to the affect of, maybe he's not actually evolving faster, he's just a step ahead because he's leading.
Hi Lil - that is very good advice - and so very very true
Deletethank you :)
Wow, I imagine that is hard on you. But, if it's effective, maybe he's onto something. If nothing else, he's definitely stepping it up for ya!
ReplyDeleteHi Riley, it was very hard - and if it had gone on beyond one night i would be in a pretty bad place right now, thankfully he "ended" the punishment last night. He may well do it again, i dont know. It was effective. Very. And yes he is definitely stepping up. which is great and hard all at the same time
DeleteHugs kiwi xxx
I'm sorry to read about the weigh in. Hopefully next week will be better. It's good to be able to look over the journey and see it for what it is. Most importantly to see where you both are putting the work into it, into moving forward, and that it's not a solo effort.
ReplyDeleteHi Jacquie, yeah i hope so too. Ill post an update next week.
DeleteHi Kiwi, Hope your arm is getting better soon so we can all see you here again. Good luck with everything.
ReplyDeleteKiwi
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say how much I am loving your blog, my fiancé and I are pretty new to this DD lifestyle, something that I finally told him I would like in our relationship after 6 years together. Other blogs ive read seem like the couple fell into the lifestyle and it all clicked straight away so it is so reassuring to read yours and how you've had your fears and frustrations., ups and downs. You've really helped me to realise things take time to get things right and not to expect your HoH to just fall perfectly into the role straight away. I'm still reading through your older posts but I'm really enjoying and learning from your 'bumpy roller coaster ride' as you call it! Thanks again
Leila