Monday, 16 April 2012

Dear Diary


Dear Diary,

My email to Sir seemed to have worked.  I think; I hope.  He read a little of it and I talked to him about a little of it…so between the two, I think maybe we have worked out the difference between punishment and maintenance.  I think I can see light at the end of the tunnel. 


Speaking of punishments - I was punished last night!  (It’s funny how I can easily submit to a punishment, when I know it’s a punishment).

The paddle and two tails - Urggh.!!

And I got corner time too

BUT I so deserved it, I suppose.

I don’t have many rules and do you think I could follow two of them?  No!  Duh me!!

 

I didn’t do the dishes at teatime on Sunday and then I didn’t do the dishes again at breakfast on Monday morning either.  Plus I didn’t exercise Monday morning, (nor did I do it Monday night after work either).  The kitchen was a complete mess when I left for work.  It was like a bomb had hit it.




I got a rather angry phone call later in the afternoon from Sir  telling me in no uncertain terms that I was getting 15 strokes for not doing my exercise and another 5 for not doing the dishes.





I got home and he added to my chores.  So, not only did I have to do the dishes from the morning and the night before, I had other stuff to do too “to teach me a lesson”, I was told.  Once those were done, Sir told me to go the bedroom and wait for him.  When he came in he asked me to bend over the bed and he paddled me, and spanked me with "two tails" and told me off and gave me corner time.  He made me count the strokes and I had to say thank you sir after each one.  Ow ow ow!!! He got to 15 and then went back 5.  "No fair Sir....ow ow ow...yes Sir thank you Sir" He got to 20 and went back another 5!!!!  "ow ow ow yes Sir thank you Sir"
But I stayed in position, I submitted to him willingly.

This morning, my behind is sore, the kitchen is gleaming as I left for work, and my muscles were aching from my 40 minute session of aerobics.

Can you see your reflection in my halo – its shining that brightly?  I am actually quite proud of myself for submitting and then making sure I followed through this morning.  I hope I can keep it up.  I certainly feel very submissive today.  Wonderful feeling.  So content and at peace and happy.


17 comments:

  1. I can see the shine on that halo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely blinding on a cloudy day :)And it is the most wonderful feeling in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi June, :) hehehe I hope the shine lasts, and yes it is :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Kiwi! Glad you made progress with the email/talk. I have an exercise rule too...which reminds me, I had better make it to the gym today or else! Enjoy your peaceful happy day:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi tess, hope you got to the gym...its a hard rule isnt it! He has stepped mine up to everyday :(

      Delete
  4. Actually the twinkle in your eye overshadows the halo. I know how good it feels to get things done, and done well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I think I can see the reflection ;) Sounds like you're all kinds of sore, but very productive as well! So that's good! I'm glad you had a good talk and are feeling great today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riley, yes, it was a good "talk" in all respects. Very productive.

      Delete
  6. It's actually reflecting back off MY halo ;) Ha ha, I don't think my ogre would agree right now..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ^5 Stormy.
      My Sir doesnt agree either, I can always BE better he says,

      Delete
  7. Love the pics! They went well with your post.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitty, thanks. I thought I might have posted too many, but i do love putting up lots of pics :D

      Delete
  8. Well done for doing it all this morning - that is encouraging for him, to see his efforts to discipline you actually DO have an effect! xxxxx

    I had to put my SUNGLASSES on to read this, to shield me from the glare of that halo.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daisychain, yes thats the thing, once he has punished i have to show him it works...and carry on doing my chores. This morning was even better - I did my exercises again too
      Though i did get a bit sulky over a punishment he gave me last night for weigh in :( somethign ill post about shortly.

      Delete
  9. Im glad you were able to communicate your feelings to him and have him listen. Seems like youre sore yet happy. Funny how that works huh? Lol

    ReplyDelete