Thursday, 15 September 2011

A quiet week

It’s been a quiet week since my last post.

I was punished severely last weekend for a number of things.  It had been promised to me so I knew it was coming.

Friday night was a small over the knee spanking.  Saturday came and we were quite busy, the weather was glorious – summer is on its way finally, but I was an absolute brat  - not intentionally I promise you, but with one thing and another, I had attitude, I was cheeky and argumentative and oh my goodness I even compared him to my ex – a big no no.  To top it off I did something really really stupid – something that was just me not thinking, but could have been disastrous.  He discovered it just before we went to bed and oh my word did I get it with that darned paddle for everything I did that whole day.    I deserved it really.  I was very sorry afterward.  And the “not thinking” incident, well what can I say, it wont be happening again. 

Then Sunday night I got it again both barrels with everything in his arsenal.  He decided that I need some more punishment, even though I had been good all day, just to make sure that the lesson from the night before was well and truly learnt.  I got the strap, the paddle, the cane and even a wire coat hanger – which bloody hurts.  After it was over he held me and comforted me.  He actually read my little exercise book but couldn’t remember asking me to write in it.  That figures.  Anyway he said it would be just for me.  That was a bit disappointing but I still write in it.   Because if nothing else I have to be honest and next time I’m over his knee and he is listing all my offences and he says to me “I’m sure there is something else but I can’t remember” – I have to be honest with him and confess everything that he has forgotten about but I know only too well.  

Monday morning came around and I got ten more each side just to remind me to behave.  That was pretty cool actually, going to work with a very warm bottom.  Quite hot in fact – in all respects J

And behave I have.  I have barely been able to sit all week.  I have had a couple of warnings, that look and that raised eyebrow kind of thing, you know the little ways they have, but generally I have been extremely submissive, and it’s been lovely, lots of affection and kindness and harmony in my house at the moment.  I wanted to buy a DVD this week – a movie that I have not seen since the 70’s.  I nearly just went and bought it but had second thoughts and asked him first if it was OK.  I got a yes it was OK.  Asking permission to buy something as simple as a DVD may sound strange to some of you, but its one of my weakest points – I tend to overspend.  So he restricts my spending habits and it’s been good.  So it doesn’t really matter what amount I would like to spend, I have to run it by him first, whether it be $10 or $100 – and this really helps us with our budget so I can’t complain.

I still haven’t talked to him about a regular spanking.   I would really like to set up a framework so that I can get a regular spanking without having to ask for it directly.  I really struggle with that concept.  In my ideal little world I would be called to him every week to account for my behaviour.  This would be were my little book comes in handy to remind myself of everything I have done wrong.  I have to be honest with myself to do this.  And he so often remembers things that I don’t think he did remember so I have to be honest, or the consequences would be twice as bad.  Anyway, I have to come to him, call him sir, account for my behaviour, and then he will decide whether I have been a good girl.  If so I still get a spanking to just remind me to continue to behave and to remind me that he is the boss and in charge and I have to obey.  If he decides my behaviour for that week is not acceptable then I get punished – which would be more severe than a good girl spanking.  But this is all over and above anything that I do during the week that he decides to punish me for there and then.

That of course is in my ideal world.  And as I said I have yet to talk to him about it.  I did ask him the other day what he would say if I said I wanted to stop.  He just looked at me and said we would stop if I wanted to – any time I want to stop to just say the word. I said I don’t want to stop, not at all but that I was just testing him, that I was hoping he would say I didn’t have a choice at all.   He laughed and said well actually I don’t have a choice, he has the power and he went around the house singing that old song “I have the power”.  It was quite funny really, because they do, have a lot of power over us don’t they.  If only they knew.  Maybe they do.  It’s a good power though.  I for one love it.

8 comments:

  1. Been thinking about this post this morning. It sort of sounds like Sunday night was like heavy maintenance (ouch--arsenal...yikes) and then Monday morning again. He/you aren't calling it that but while not scheduled, he's sort of stepping up and calling it out as needed...then doing it. I do wonder that if he keeps this up and gives you one when he "sees fit", if you'll still want something scheduled. Don't know...and you know how discombobulated I am about M, so hey, take my words with many, many grains of salt. And yes, they do have all sorts of power, most of it very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMMMMMM, your "ideal world" scenario sounds very nice! ;) However, your reality weekend doesn't! :(

    Talk to him soon about that regular spanking thing! Or write the idea down somewhere he could find it, so it could be "his" idea! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask for spanking just for the fun of it. It could be foreplay. Get a good spanking before you get fucked. Helps tenderizing the meat, and is a good incentive to get spanked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUSIE: Mmmmmm good points. You could well be right, ill let you know :)
    DAISYCHAIN: Yes in an ideal world it would be perfect "sigh". Ill get the chance to talk to him - probably this coming weekend when we dont have any kids.....but yes it was hard weekend, nothing that i didnt deserve and afterward it always amazes me how much harder i try to be respectful and obedient and just plain nice :) i love that intimate feeling of closeness like nothing else can bring.
    ELDER: I do find it very hard to ask for a spanking - but im working on it. He has told me to just ask anytime i want one but its still hard for me to do. Im sure over time it will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, with all of the spanking that has been going on, it seems like you're on the right track for regular weekly spankings! With some good communication and time, I am sure you can make it work.

    Hope all is well, and talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Isla, mmmmmm maybe, i hope you are right, it can be a bit all or nothing if you know what i mean....time for another talk soon. :) glad you are back btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so different..I do not like being told I have no choice in the matter! In fact it pisses me off, and we had to work through it. I think it's good that he says you can say stop..you can tell him you don't want to quit but still you have a say.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Stormy. I can understand that it pisses you off that you have no say in it and no control. Its scary having all control taken from you. Personally, I would like to have no say in the matter. But thats just me...and i guess everyone is different aren't they? Glad you are back btw :) hope you had a good trip :)

    ReplyDelete