How to ask for them? I have no idea. I have tried but obviously as they don’t happen, then I didn’t ask right.
I need them; I desire them over and above punishments. Well, rather than punishments really but they seem to be the only spankings I get and although I like being spanked, I don’t like being punished. Well, that’s not true either because I do; I like the structure, the security it gives me. I like the fact that when I have done something wrong or broken one of our rules then I am to be held accountable. I like knowing that when it’s over all is forgiven and forgotten. And to be perfectly honest I like that feeling I get that someone cares enough about me to take the time and make the effort to punish me for doing something that means something to him - if you know what I mean. So perhaps I should say I don’t like the physical pain of a punishment spanking as it’s very different from an erotic spanking.
I need to feel his dominance over me.
I need to be reminded who is the boss.
I need to be told that I have to obey and be respectful at all times, straight away and not when I feel like it.
When I do something wrong and I am punished, it’s very easy to remember the next few days to be all of that and more. But then the effect wears off and slowly things slide, I become argumentative, I start to push boundaries. I test the water and test his patience.
Last night for example. He was annoyed – not at me but at something else, but I pushed instead of backing off. I ended up heading to our room for some quiet time and I was lying on the bed watching the news on his side of the bed. He came in wanting me to move over to my side. I refused to – told him he could sit on my side. He told me off and as he has the cane hanging up above the bed, he grabbed it and threatened me with it. I soon moved yes, but I should have just moved in the first place.
It’s been a fortnight since I was last spanked and I think that is why I have started to push. I know I need to remember to be obedient and submissive. I do try hard to. I’ve had some good debates with a very good friend about bratting to get the spanking I need. I don’t deliberately brat to get a spanking – it doesn’t often work and the one thing I have noticed is I tend to get into trouble when I lease expect it, rather than when I think I have planned it.
I would dearly love to have a weekly accountability of my behaviour. Having been called to him, have to call him sir and account for my behaviour that week. If I have been good, great, he will be pleased but will still give me a spanking – perhaps one over his knee for being a good girl. He doesn’t often let me go across his knee for a spanking, it’s usually over the bed. He often says only good girls get to go over his knee. This spanking would probably still be hard but not as severe as a punishment one. I would hope it would be quite long in duration and he would lecture me throughout telling me that I have to remember to behave, that he is the boss, he is in charge and I should always do as I am told straight away and not when I feel like it or not when he has to threaten me.
If he decides my behaviour that week is not good, then I would hope he would feel the need to punish me for it. This would be over and above any “there and then” incidents throughout the week that he felt he needed to take care of. But knowing my husband he would just wait until the weekly accountability. Or in our case it would probably be fortnightly. I think I need more than fortnightly. I can cope with the fortnightly accountability but I think I would still need the “there and then” if I did anything during that time. If any of that makes any sense.
I also need him to help me with my exercises. And this is a big thing. I’m scared of him thinking I’m asking for more and more and more and when is enough enough.
One of our rules is to exercise three times a week. I have not yet done it once. Its always excuse after excuse. He threatens, threatens me big time but has never come through. Now he has started with sarcasm which is never going to work with me. I’m stubborn. I know the one thing that will work for me and that is the cane. If he threatened to give me the cane if I didn’t do my exercise and then followed through that same night when I didn’t get out of bed….I know the next day I would certainly be getting out of bed.
I want to ask him for this help too. But I'm scared to death in case he turns around and says to me that I should just do it anyway, I know I need to do it so just do it. I know this. I know I should just do it. I can’t explain why I don’t. I can’t explain why that motivation would do the trick, I just know it would, it's what I so need and desire.
So two more big things to ask of him. What if he says what more does she want? When is enough enough? I don’t think I could face that.
But I know that if I dont talk to him soon Im going to explode, and say something that I will regret, not in the sense that he would leave me but in the sense that he will either stop ttwd altogether or he will go hell for leather ..................that's an interesting thought.
Sorry this is long and rambling, I'm really just thinking aloud and putting down my thoughts as they come to me, just to get it "out" of my system. Then maybe I can think clearly about what I want and perhaps formulate some way of clearly stating to him what I think I might need and ask him if he thinks he can see his way of doing this for me.
Fingers crossed.
Why not write it to him? Tell him in the letter that you can't find a right time, or way, to explain what you need verbally, as you get embarrassed/flustered/it doesn't come across right, etc...so, you are writing it. This means it won't be misunderstood, he can read it several times to make sure he gets what you are saying, and he has it to remind himself at any time what it is you need/want from him.
ReplyDeleteI have written things for Davey, and they have proved invaluable. Once he read them, he would instigate a conversation about it, and somehow, it wasn't so bad explaining the letter once I had given him the whole thing already on paper! xxxxxx
Hey babes! Well since you are long and rambling and...well you know ;) -and I'm even more so, i will mail you instead! *LOL*
ReplyDeleteDaisy: Writing don't really work for them, trust me I've tried that advice *LOL*
Hugs to you, kiwigirl! You just need to spit it out to your hubby, lol! I'm no better, though. I'm always putting off conversations because Daddy is too busy, but when we leave on our trip I'll have lots of time to talk so I'll let you know how it goes with me, too! Write me...I'm not going to be blogging, but I'll keep up with e-mail and my friends blogs.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kitty
Susie's M here...
ReplyDeleteWriting it out for him might work, you would probably know better what will speak to him. That is the key though... he needs to be in a place where he will hear what is being said. Does he KNOW what you've just told us you need? Does he know you have a blog? Invite him to read it...
Susie here...
What can I say, this is one complicated subject for me too, but writing it out and thinking is good. I'll read again in the morning and see if I have anything intelligent to say. lol
DAISYCHAIN: thanks for the advice. He doesnt like me to write things down for him. he would much prefer me to just talk. Im going to have to figure a way out of talking - maybe emailing and saying there is something i want to ask when we have a quiet time together...that kind of thing....ill let you know how it goes...when i get the courage to talk to him lol
ReplyDeleteSG: thanks babe, ill look forward to the email. and you are so write, writing and reading doesnt work for him so much as talking
KITTY: thanks chick, ill be sure to email you :) yes talking and asking is a hard task. But once done i sometimes wonder what the fuss was about....i hope its the same in this case too.
SUSIE'S M: Hi, thanks for the advice. No he has no idea i blog - he would be mortified i think even though its anonymous. I thought id told him what i needed but obviously not clear enough or maybe he just doesnt want to do it but then i dont get that impression myself - if he didnt he would just tell me and he looks for implements - and i got a stern warning last night - so i just need to pluck up the courage and talk to him...this scares the crap out of me i have to admit.
SUSIE: Hey hon, thanks and what you say is always inteligent :) we have a weekend by oursleves this coming weekend, I might just sent him a quick email before i leave for home on Friday and say there is something i need to ask him about ttwd so its out there and i cant thenb ack out of talking....and ill stubmle my way through it somehow....
Aww, thats a shame; it works great for us. gets the point across calmly and without it all coming out wrong, or sounding critical cos I can think it out, rewrite and rewrite till it is exactly how I want it, then let him read it. He likes me to talk about it too, but if he first reads, he has a heads up on what I want to talk about, and he is so sweet, he knows I find talking about stuff difficult...and guides the convo that way gently....
ReplyDeleteSorry it doesn't work for you. Good luck with it! xxxxxxxx
Kiwi,
ReplyDeleteMaybe you could write it out for yourself, and read from the letter, or at least notes, just to get the conversation started. If he doesn't like that, well, he may just have to get over himself a little. Or, you could tell him if he doesn't like it he could do something about it. When he says no writing it out stand in the middle of the room, stomp your foot, and shout "You're not the boss of me!" LOL One last suggestion, seriously, if you don't say thank you after every spanking, you might try that. Back when I was first getting started I worked with a woman that did that and it really caught my attention. Maybe it will catch his too. Good luck.
Thanks Daisychain, ill probably draft email after email until i get it right, then memorise it and then i go to say it all and it will all come out wrong :( im just plain hopeless
ReplyDeleteMC - LOL i like some of your ideas - stomping my foot huh? that will get me a spanking thats for sure - maybe i could then talk from there.....thanks though, i will work it out. I ususal do when i least expect it, the time will present itself and i find the words come eventually. I just ponder and ponder for an age first.
I would be direct and just say what you need. Tell him that you'd like a maintenance spanking once a week (or whatever time frame) and that it helps you feel centered and attended to. My husband and I do maintenance spankings once a week, usually on Sunday. More often than not, those are the only times I'm spanked so I wouldn't be able to get by without them. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteKiwi- my husband doesn't let me write but I do write a letter and then read it to him, face to face.
ReplyDeleteI wrote mine about why I do NOT want maintenance. He listened, but decided it's gong to be put in place anyway. But at least I was able to speak my piece.
I think your needs are straightforward and most men want to please their women. If he truly hears you, he'll probably want to give you what you are telling him you need.
I agree with Daisychain, no I don't think writing or emailing is the best form of communication, but if it leads to a 'proper' conversation about it all then its a good way to initiate it and I find I can actually say things better and explain things better when written down.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds to me as if he maybe doesn't fully understand the concept of Dd and what it really means?
I understand how difficult it is to try to kick all this off but I think once it all becomes clearer to him what it all actually means and what it means to you, I think he may surprise you :)x
LEAH: Hi and thanks for the comment. I know being straight forward and direct and honest is the answer - im going to try to be over the weekend. WIsh me luck.
ReplyDeleteSTORMY: hi there, i know how you feel about maintenance *hugs*. Im glad im not the only one who isnt allowed to write stuff down ... i need to learn to talk and be direct so that he can hear me. Im sure he wants to try and make me happy - i am happy already - just need a bit more structure with ttwd.
DEE: hi again and thanks for the comment. I think you might be right in him not clearly understanding the concept of DD - though he likes the being in control part and having me do as i am told and not arguing and being respectful. This is my fault as i was not very articulate when i first approached him with the idea. WE are making progress though...i hope you are right that he will surprise me :) ill let you know how it goes.
I remember one evening I must have told something along the lines to melinda like: I will spank you. I was quite absent minded because I forgot all about it. How ever I went in the bathroom and when I came out melinda was lying naked on her belly with her hips on a pillow and a crop next to her. I can tell you this was a very powerful message and I knew instantly that even if I would have said nothing at all and just would have found her there, I would not have been able to resist spanking her. So if you need to get the message across, some times you do not need to talk too much.
ReplyDeleteHi Elder, thanks for the comment, you make a very interesting point for me to consider. Ihave to admist that i have been tempted to do something similar. In the past i have laid out implements but then put them away again before he got chance to see them and what it was i was asking for - just in case he turned me down. I may just be tempted to do this and see what happens. Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteWell I hope it works for you as well as the effect melinda had on me. If you do try, make sure you let us know in your blog...
ReplyDeleteThanks Elder, i think ive figured out how I am going to approach this - with a lot of guidance and advice (thank you) - so now i just have to wait for the right time - he knows me so well and he always knows when something is on my mind and is sure to ask me - so fingers crossed. I will be sure to blog about it next week -
ReplyDelete