He is, very much so, stepping up and it feels great.
I got home last night from work and he thought I was kind of anxious. I wasn't really but I have to admit here that I was wondering whether to ask if I was in trouble for not doing my exercises yesterday morning - even though I got out of bed.
So, I just kind of mentioned that I'm only anxious when I'm in trouble, am I in trouble?
He laughed and said that I should be BUT he was giving me this one get out of jail free card, but only this one.
Bed time came around and after I set the alarm for that god awful time in the morning when its still cold and dark and I have to get up and throw myself around the living room to do my Cher step aerobics, he pulled me close for a cuddle and then threatened me that I had better get up in the morning or else I would be in serious trouble, and then he told me precisely what he would do to me tomorrow night....oh I so hate that cane.
Well, this morning came around and the alarm went off way too early. I set it to snooze but he nudged me, get out of bed he warned me. I made no move to get out of bed and he rolled over and whispered in my ear ... "if you don't get up now, you will be in big trouble tonight, just saying"
Even in a whisper he had "that tone"
So I got up. I got dressed. I did my step aerobics for 45 minutes. Now I'm slightly buggered but I get to stay upright tonight.
Looks like he is stepping up and up and up while I'm stepping up and down and up and down.
Way to go for your man! You love it and you know it, lol!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs,
Kitty
P.S. You'll be really thrilled when the numbers on the scale start going down:)!
Remember how Mom always used to say, "You'll thank me for it later."
ReplyDelete:-)
KITTY: Oh yes, I do so love it...i love my man soo much too :) thank you
ReplyDeleteBABYGIRL: LOL, yes i do remember words to that effect ;)
Get your butt up and at it girl! If I have to so do you!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
up down up down up down. LOL Thanks for the laugh. Yes he is stepping up! ! ! Watch out!
ReplyDeleteI love it...up and up and up! I'd get up at 3 am to avoid the cane. Owie.
ReplyDeleteI am so pleased for you! And, as he sees how well it works, with him laying the law down, he will gain in confidence at it... xxx
ReplyDeleteGood for you! The cane seems to be quite an effective deterrent!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione
PK: yes ma'am LOL....we can do it - it sure helps with the support and motivation of our HOH's though doesnt it?
ReplyDeleteDRAGONS ROSE: yeah, glad you enjoyed it i couldnt help but notice the irony :)
STORMY: 3am i draw the line but 5am yup - the threat of the cane sure works.
DAISYCHAIN: thanks hon....im happy and contented too. ITs such a lovely feeling when the step up.
HERMIONE: yes it is! I have a love hate relationship with the darned thing - he loves it i hate it! It has left some pretty good impressions on me in the past i can tell you - put it this way since i broke the grocery budget and he caned me like he did - ive not done it since!
So now you should be on the straight and narrow :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Elder....well you'd think so wouldnt you? I got a bit of motivation last night ...cheeky bugger was devious and hid the cane from me while we were snuggling on the bed - then out it came and down it came - ouchiiiie
ReplyDeletebut then when it came down to it this morning he let me off :) big softie. He told me to just shut up or id be getting it tomorrow morning instead :)