Monday, 26 September 2011

Confession - yes another one!

This post has been prompted by me reading another blog today and a post about the same budget rule this blogger has that I have.
I read the post with interest and I commented.

In my comment, without even meaning to I confessed to a sin that I have not yet confessed to my HOH.  And now I feel extremely guilty reading my confession, seeing it in black and white so to speak.

He set my grocery budget - great - it works

He restricts my access to cash - and I have to ask for the bank card when I want need it.  He demands needs to know why I need it and then he decides whether I can have it or not.  And I have to be careful not to stomp my foot when he says no!

However he does not understand or realise just how sneaky and horrible I can be.

I can be very naughty when I want to get my own way.

A friend of mine happens to bank in the same bank.

Internet banking is just the most wonderful ingenious invention ever and whoever invented it should get the Nobel prize.

My friend and I work together.  This is extremely convenient and helpful to my devious and disobedient and naughty nature.

I deposit funds to her bank account via Internet banking and then she grabs the cash for me.

Shh I confessed quietly.  Do you think he heard me?  He seems to be able to read my mind at the moment.

Its not huge amounts of money so that he would notice, just the odd $20 here and there....when I am being too lazy to make my own lunch and so I decide to buy it instead.

I don't know how many rules this is breaking;
1.   dishonesty
2.   disrespect
3.   is devious a rule?  Yes it probably is.
to name a few.

I should tell him.  I have tried but not hard enough.

My conscience is getting the better of me.  I am going to write it in my book tonight when I get home.

He set this rule for a really good reason.  I am no good with money and I just fritter it away.  I have seen that it works.  I need to stop being so horrible and devious.
I need to be honest and tell him.

Oh god!

20 comments:

  1. You answered what you need to do in your own post! Confession is good for the soul and for the bottom, lol! I'm sure pink is in this year;)!

    Love you kiwigirl! Good luck telling him what you need to!!!

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. KITTY; Hi, yes i know :( wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might as well confess. Eventually, he see a statement.

    At least you have this nice book to write it in. Imagine if you had to up and tell him to his face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will certainly be in trouble, bu tthe longer you wait the more trouble you will be in. I think you are learning by the fact that you feel guilty about what you have done.

    William

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I'm sorry...my heart leaped into my throat when I read that. Anything that has the slightest little bit to do with honesty is serious business with serious consequences around here. I'm glad you are going to tell him. I'd send frozen peas but I think they'd melt before they get to you. Oh sigh...hope he is proud that you came to him with it instead of hiding it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiwi, you do make me smile :) Honesty is the best policy I reckon, with any luck the fact you confessed will go in your favour. I feel quite nervous for you!

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Kiwigirliegirl~ You and I are So much more alike than you know!! Tee-hee. I feel kinda guilty that you confessed on my blog...like I'm in on it too! Yes, of course, confess and take one for the team, and while you're confessing yours, I'll be doing the same when my hubby gets home tonight...I couldn't sleep last night so I got up and started reading blogs...and I'm not allowed to be on the computer after 10 p.m. so I broke another rule....but I'm still sore from sunday night!! Let me know how it goes...
    ~PRINCESS XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good for you to confess, of course. Open and honest communication is needed for relationship growth. Good luck, I have a feeling you will need it!!

    sammi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, gosh! Do you have enough spare cash to be allowed some "fritter money"? Some spare cash every week/month that you can just spend without having to account for it? What if you want to buy him a little gift, does that mean you have to ask for cash from him to do it? Confess, then ask if it might be possible for you to have a "fritter allowance", even if its just $10 a week, so you can have that coffee out with friends, or whatever, without having to account for that bit. Then maybe you wouldn't feel the need to be sneaky! Good luck! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. RICH PERSON: Yes, thank goodness for the book. Its in there, just waiting to be read about.
    WILLIAM: Yes I will be in trouble, but its in my book, ill leave it until Sunday...watch this space.
    SUSIE: LOL - ive sat on pillows but never frozen peas "brrr". He'l be disappointed and angry at me - that could be worse than any spanking. Maybe its time to talk alternative punishments?
    DEE: Yes absolutely. Ive "confessed" in my book. And yes, im nervous too.
    PRINCESS: Sounds like we are! I'm sorry i didnt mean to make you feel guilty. I guess there is something about ttwd that makes a guilty conscience just too hard to live with and it had to come out and your post was so similar to my situation....it came out. All for teh good :)
    SFW: thankyou - im thinking you are right.
    DAISYCHAIN: No, not really, if i need the card he does give it to me, this was just me being stroppy and and deviant about it. Its my "Ill show you" rebel bad girl persona coming out. Time she is dealt with I think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. EMILY; I know what im gonna be saying......owwwwww im sorry owwwww

    ReplyDelete
  12. It could be one of those things that you overthink and when you finally get the guts to tell him, it may not even be that big of a deal. Probably better to get it over and done with. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LEA: Ive actually written it down in my littel book so i will be reading it out to him on Sunday - along with my weigh in results.....im gonna need a lot of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. admitting you have a problem is the biggest step to solving it. So by the time you wrote this, the solution for it was nearly there. By the time I got to read it it is probably history.

    I guess you feel much better now, then when you sat down to write this

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI elder, mmmm yes well i just have a problem doing as im told really and i get a bit stroppy when i cant get my own way. Its not yet history. Ive not yet told him. Im waiting until Sunday - when i account to him. He has already warned me im in for it this weekend and i reminded him it is weigh day on sunday for me....so we will see what happens. But im definately going to set the scene for him on sunday night .....wish me luck :) im probably going to need it

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can see that. Ah well you are already in for it, so you might as well bring all the bad news. Out is out. I guess you are going to be in trouble any way. He will just have an extra reason to punish you. At least you are making the decision process easy for him, so every cloud has its silver lining.

    Do you actually also have trouble doing as you are told if you understand and agree with the request?

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi Elder, yes i do have trouble doing as i am told, i can be a wee bit too stroppy at times. Stubborn. But hey I am a taurus.
    I did get it over the weekend - big time and I will blog about it shortly :)
    thanks for commenting. Your thoughts are always appreiated.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohhh firery SG...whereas im steadfastly stubborn to the detriment of my derriere!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete