Well, what a weekend I had. I had planned on talking to my hubby about three things I wanted to try and implement into our DD relationship. You all know how I get churned up and upset and worried about needing to talk about this with him. Three things I had myself worked up over:
- Maintenance – a weekly accountability where I stand in front of him and He or I or we go through my little exercise book and he decides whether I am either a good girl and just in need of a reminder spanking, or a bad girl in need of punishment.
- There and then punishments for breaking rules there and then, like for example the grocery budget rule.
- Help – well motivation - with my diet and exercise.
Turns out I didn’t need to talk so much at all.
For the first time ever on Saturday night my hubby went through my little exercise book all by himself.
Firstly, at bed time he took me by the hand and told me it was time for my spanking. I was speechless - and that for me is hard to accomplish.
Then, he made me stand there naked in front of him while I had to read from my book as to what I had done wrong all week – including that day. He then took the book from me, made me assume the position and continued to read the whole book all the while he was paddling and caning my behind for all AND I REPEAT all of my infractions in this book. He warned me he would be making me pay for all my infractions in the book. And he did. It was as if he could see inside my head, completely and utterly.
All I can say is “Owwwww”!
Who has he been talking to?
Has he been reading my blog?
Had he been reading my mind?
Afterward we snuggled and I felt so much better, contented, settled, balanced, loved and very much in love and respectful. I slept very soundly that night.
Sunday morning dawned and we pottered about doing our chores. I was busy making the beds and I thought to myself how hard actually is it to just ask my husband, the man whom I completely and utterly trust, to do something that means everything to me, how can I not explain to him, the man I love and adore my deepest desires and needs.
So off I trotted to find him, once again standing in front of him, wringing my hands with nervousness telling him how great the previous night was, but how I need that a lot more often, like on a weekly basis.
He looked at my wringing hands and smiled and said
“Yup babe, no problem” - what??? Wait???? It’s not that easy is it? All that stress and worry???
I stood there and said “well honey there is a little more”
I admit he did try to brush me off, but I reminded him how hard this was for me to talk about and that stopped him and he sat back and gave me the go ahead to talk.
So I did. I told him that I need a more regular spanking and that a weekly accountability like the previous night would be awesome. But I still need the there and then punishments as and when I do something wrong, or I break a rule. He said that perhaps his memory might let that one down as he forgets things. So I gave him an example of the stupid thing that I did a couple of weeks ago (that I wont go into but resulted in me being paddled) and if and when I break the grocery budget rule. He said that I don’t overspend anymore, and I said yes, because that one night I did, you took me in hand completely and I’ve haven’t done it since, but that’s not to say its never going to happen in the future. I’m bound to slip up. But just things like that. How can he forget? He always asks to see the receipt, so he will see when I have slipped up – easy. So he agreed.
Then I asked for help with my diet and exercise. I knew what his response would be, as I feared, he couldn’t understand why I just can’t do it. I did it before, in fact last summer I was getting out of bed two or three times a week to do my step. Why can’t I do it now? Well, I said, for one thing, it was the summer. I was on holiday for 4 weeks, easy. Secondly and most importantly, it was before I had the courage to actually tell him what I needed. He had no idea about my needs and desires for discipline in the relationship. OK he said, so you need pain to motivate you. I nodded, yes please. If I don’t do it then discipline me. It will eventually stick in my head that the cane hurts way more than 45 minutes of step aerobics.
Then I went on to diet and just explained the same thing. So he has agreed to help me in this way.
That night, I took the advice of one of my newest bloggy friends. I wanted to get out of bed the next morning and do my step but I knew without some motivation I just wouldn’t, its too dark, too early too cold, bed is too warm and snugly next to my man. So I laid out some pillows and placed the cane on the pillows at the end of the bed.
I then dawdled in the bathroom getting ready for bed into my pajamas until he went into the bedroom first.
“Babe? What’s this about?” He asked. So I went in and said I think I need some motivation sir to get out of bed tomorrow morning.
He didn’t need a second asking, he bent me over, pulled down my pj’s and caned me, making me say out loud each time he swung the cane what I intended to do the next morning – he made me repeat it louder and louder with each swing of the cane until he was sure I actually meant what I said. I wasnt too sure whether each swing was getting hard as he made me say it louder and louder.
By the end of it I meant it.
I got up yesterday morning and did my exercise. I was proud of myself. He was proud of me.
After he had finished caning me on Sunday night we didn’t snuggle as such, it was quite a clinical thing, very different to punishment, more motivating and I didn’t feel like I needed comfort, even though it hurt and almost brought me to tears. We lay in bed and he said to me that if I don’t lose any weight this week then I am in big BIG trouble, so be warned. Yes sir! Ill do my best. Be sure you do girl!
“Gulp”. (I used to go to weight watchers and that was always painful in the pocket – now it’s just going to be painful!)
Anyway, he told me before we fell asleep that any time I feel that I need a spanking to simply ask him, or to get out the pillows and the cane anytime at all that I want.
What happens this Sunday? Do I set up the scene for him to go through the book with me? Do I just wait for him to see if he does it himself without any prompting? He may be a little reluctant as we have kids this weekend. But to be fair, it’s not stopped him in the past. I know, simply, I have to be quiet when the kids are about; it’s never been a problem in the past.
Maybe I should just go to him each week for a while, until maybe he gets more into the swing of things. Until he gets it fully into his head this is what I need, desire. Although in my ideal world I want it to be all initiated by him. Maybe for the time being he is going to need help in initiating things…I should just go to him each Sunday night and ask him:
“Am I in trouble Sir?
And maybe, hopefully get the response….
“I don’t know, let’s see….!”
I think what you are doing is great. It will certainly help him to get in the routine by you simply taking the cane to him each week until it becomes a habit for him. It sounds like he is wanting to do this with you. I'm very happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteWilliam
Wow, I'm speechless..lol. Well, as we know about each other- we have different needs and wants. I'm just proud that you know how to go about getting what you feel you need. Way to go. He sure sounds like he wants the same thing..so believe in him now and go forth accordingly.
ReplyDeleteI'd die if I had to write everything down that I do wrong. But then I'm marrieed to Mr Observant..grrrr.
I agree, set the scene up until it becomes a habit. You two have come so far!! :)
ReplyDeleteSeems like you are headed in the right direction!
ReplyDeleteHI WILLIAM - thank you - i hope you are right, i think its what i will do on Sunday night.
ReplyDeleteSTORMY - yes you and I are very different in our needs - its very hard for me to ask for this so thank you, im honoured that you are proud of me - and yes i know how observant your hubby is - poor you :|
ROGUE - thanks, its good to get the back up - you think we have come a long way? I hope so. He certainly seems to like his role.
BABYGIRL: Thank you - i sure hope we are
Awww, kiwigirl, I'm so happy for you! I know this is what you really want and it's wonderful that you're getting what you want and need at the same time.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kitty
KITTY - hi chick :) thanks for the comment, yes its good so far...lets hope he keeps it up. I didnt do my exercise this morning - but i didnt plan on doing it every day - but he seems to expect me to do it everyday - i did get up this morning and got as far as the heater and a cuppa - he got out of bed and just stood there, hands on his hips - i couldnt look at him. Not a word was said. So not sure whats going to happen tonight when i get home....maybe once again i should ask for motivation for tomorrow morning....or maybe I should leave it for him to decide. Dont know.
ReplyDeleteI don't think you'll need to ask so much any more. He has a clear picture of what you need.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love the part about "Only good girls get to go over my knee." Brilliant! I think I'll use that....
I'm so impressed with you, just coming out and saying what you need. I get inspired reading about things like this that actually work. But they never seem to me for me, even when I get the nerve up. Congrats and here's to many more spankings and accountability. :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow, this is great. He did all that without any prompting! I do wonder if he snuck in and read some of your blog. I totally understand your wanting to help him out his coming Saturday but It would be equally interesting to stand back and see what happens. LOL, I wish my man wasn't quite so consistent, but am so glad that yours is picking it up for you and understanding what you need. Good on you for continuing to communicate even when it would have been easier to shut down.
ReplyDeleteI'm really proud of you, too, Kay. Lord knows it's not easy to go to our men with such humility and vulnerability to express what we need. But if we don't, how can we expect them to know?
ReplyDeleteI find it so amazing that when Alex and I first started talking about Dd, I couldn't even say the word "spanking" aloud. Many other terms and phrases were equally difficult to utter -- and now we're talking much more comfortably about all of them. This has only happened because of TTWD. Kudos to you!!
WOW< kiwi, well done you! And, yes, I think setting the scene for a bit is a good idea, but then again, if he gets used to you doing that, will he carry it on himself when you don't, or will he think that because you haven't set it up that week, you don't need it....? I think you will have to play it by ear...or butt...lol xxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteRICH PERSON: I hope you are right....and be my guest :) I was hoping he would think me a good girl this week, but he wont, not now :(
ReplyDeleteMAUI GIRL: Thank you. Its not easy, i get so worked up and take such a long time to get around to saying what i need to say - worth it in the end though - so far :)
SUSIE: I dont really think i could just wait and see. And anyway from my next post you will see i have something to confess anyway. Ill set the scene and give it a few weeks to settle in and then ill ask him to start initiating it.
KATHERINE: Me too. Lord how can words be so hard to speak aloud. But they are huh? Go figure. TTWD slowly brings us out of our shells.
DAISYCHAIN: Thank you hon. Ill do it for a while and then Ill get around to asking him to initiate it. We will get there :)
You never know when they might surprise you. Lol. I'm glad it's all working out. For next week, I'd wait and see if he brings it up on his own first. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteLEA: yes, exactly just when you think they are not taking notice bam they actually are. I dont think i can wait and see...i dont mind setting the scene...he did tell me weeks ago that i should go to him when i think i have done something wrong. Two things i have to confess on Sunday - one ive blogged about if you want to read it...and the other will be my weight - i weigh in on Sunday and so Ill have to tell him whether i have lost or gained. A gain results in a punishment. I hope i have lost.
ReplyDelete