Tuesday 31st January 2012
...Or so they say.
So I have now been severely forewarned.
Sir is quite happy to get the paddle out or the cane or two tails. I can take them quite easily he said. But he considers that at some point there needs to be real proper consequences, something that will deter me, something that will encourage me to stick to the rules, follow his leadership and not disrespect him or disobey him.
I always thought there was. So perhaps this little forewarning was just Sir processing his own thoughts and feelings.
Needless to say the one implement I am in complete dread of is White Tail. Our homemade fibre-glass rod. There are no words to describe how it feels. It simply hurts, and badly at that. Regardless, I went to him later on in the day and agreed with him. Because I am a spanko and like being spanked, there has to be a time when there is a spanking I don’t like. This could be a great opportunity for him to consider alternative punishments, and maybe one day soon I will broach the subject with him.
So we set about our weekend, both of us thinking that I had been suitable forewarned.
Something obviously didn’t stick in my head! (insert Homer Simpson voice here “doh”)
My attitude got me into trouble on Saturday and that night he took it out. I pleaded with him not to use it. He just got impatient asking me time and time again to bend over and get into position. Even before I got the first stroke I was crying. He was lenient though with white tails as he knows how it hurts so I got 3 strokes with it. Now I know 3 strokes doesn't sound all that bad, but take my word for it, 3 hurt like I don’t know what. It’s a nasty implement.
Then on Sunday we had maintenance. It was good. Not as harsh as our first session last week, but still good. Monday I was a perfect angel.
But today…
…why is it my attitude cannot follow my actions. I have no trouble in obeying (except when my memory lets me down and I forget something). It’s my attitude I need to work on. I can get so defensive sometimes and then my brain takes over and I stop thinking, my hackles raise and before I know it all sorts of things can roll off my tongue.
It did it this morning. On the telephone. Well actually, he needed me to do something and I got the information for him. He asked me to text it to him – and I didn’t I rang instead, but he was in the middle of a business conversation and thanked me and abruptly hung up.
I got so mad and text him how dare he hang up on me blah blah I don’t appreciate it blah blah blah – you get the picture?
And so he tried to ring me back. You all know my cell phone rule don’t you…I have to have it with me all the time to answer it. Well, I had it with me, but I didn’t answer it. Nope. The defiant bad girl angel on my shoulder wouldn’t let me. Finally I began to have a few doubts. I did ring him back and I got such a telling off on the phone.
So now I’m in trouble – again. Tonight when I get home. As well I should be. I need to reign in my temper and attitude. But I really don't want white tail to come out urggh!
And plus, should I remind him about my exercise rule – it’s supposed to be on a Wednesday morning (which I’ve stuck too really really well) and on a weekend – this weekend I didn’t to it. He doesn't seem to have noticed, I should really be honest and confess too. Double Urggghhhh!
Oh Kiwi! Do you suppose you're testing him? You know, seeing if he really means it and if he'll actually follow through? Unfortunately I would imagine the magic 8 ball would say "outlook not so good" for tonight. :(
ReplyDeleteHI Grace, Im not consciously trying to test him. I know he means what he says. I know that when he remembers he follows through and he is getting so much better at everything. Sometimes something will upset me or get my hackles up and i just see red and before I can even stop and think - its there, my bad attitude, nasty words. Im trying so hard to submit to him, doing things for him is so easy, but its the attitude im struggling with. Ill get there though, im sure, with the help of Sir and white tail urrggghhh :( I was good I did email him about my three infractions. I will be good and get an implement out at bedtime (not white tail though) and see what happens. I really need help in my attitude at times...my temper :(
ReplyDeleteReal change can only come from you. He could spank you 3 times a day for the rest of your life but if you aren't really wanting to follow those rules or work on the things you have agreed to, it's not going to make a bit of difference. You'll keep ending up back where you started. Do you really want to exercise? Do you really want to change your attitude? He is in a position to help guide you and remind you of these things but it really is up to you.
ReplyDeleteKiwi,
ReplyDeleteI hope you find this encouraging. When we started I probably got "punished" once a week or sometimes even more. Now I go for usually about a month. There are still lots of spankings, but they are all forms of maintenance. That change from the inside out where the attitude changes and you start thinking ahead and focusing on what he wants...it does happen in time and with practice and thought. You will get there. Just keep trying and be patient with yourself. Someday white tail will be a dim memory (I hope!)
Kiwi -
ReplyDeleteYou are your own worst enemy. Life is hard enough. If this is the lifestyle you want then do what you have to do to make it work for both of you. It's your choice.
Poor you,
ReplyDeleteI do think that sunnygirl has a good point...I'm sure it's subconsciously, but you do seem to sabotage the lifestyle you want. Good luck!
Love,
Kitty
LEA: exercise - no i really dont want to do it but i know i have to for my own health benefits. Changing my attitude yes absolutely. I dont always fly off the handle but sometimes i do like yesterday :(
ReplyDeleteSUSIE: hi thanks, yes i do find your comment encouraging. thank you. Sometimes mistakes just happen. I know i shouldnt fly off the handle the way i did but i did, one of those things. He dealt with it last night, quite leniently really so im thankful for that. White tail didnt make an appearance but two tails did, i took it well and stayed in position the whole time. Although it wasnt a hard spanking, i felt chastised afterwards. Been better today.
SUNNYGIRL. Been thinking about your comments and im not quite sure how to take it. I didnt deliberately have a tantrum at him, sometimes i get things wrong, take something the wrong way and fly off the handle - which is what i did do yesterday. Its not that im trying to sabbotage this lifestyle with him. Im not perfect and i do make mistakes, its not quite as easy as saying do what i need to do to make it work. Wish it was. I didnt deliberately set out to brat, the exercise thing, well yes thats a bit of an issue il admit that. I do tend to bush the boundary on that one. But over the weekend id done horseriding and swimming so it counteracted the lack of "set" exercise. Im trying my best to make this work. He is trying his best and he does an awesome job of stepping up :) i cant fault him lately. xxx
KITTY: Thanks :) But one question, if its subconscious how can i be accused of sabotaging the lifestyle. Im not perfect and I make mistakes. I tend to take things personally and im over sensative, the phone issue was one of those times. I over reacted and i got into trouble for it. The not answering teh phone was just part and parcel of my stubborn nature - cant help it, though im trying to. I did relent in the end once i started to calm down and i did ring him. But you know those times, something is said and suddenly you see red, you know the actions you are taking are wrong but you just cant help it and then its too late...yesterday was one of those times for me. He dealt with it - lenienty for me - which was great. White tail did not make an appearance. Two tails did AND i fully submitted and stayed in position throughout. I was damned proud of myself for that accomplishment. Its quite hard to stay in position - when he means business. xxx :)
I agree with Lea. "Real change can only come from you." What this comes down to is a bit of self-examination about what you really want to do. Which one of the impulses are you going to follow?
ReplyDelete