Friday 27t January 2012
I learned last night that it’s not acceptable to poke out one’s tongue at Sir when being spoken to seriously about an issue.
Apparently the making any other kind of facial gesture as in an eye rolling, raising of eyebrow, poking out of tongue, smirking, scowling all included, leads to an immediate meeting with the business end of the cane.
Owwwwwwwww L
Who knew !?
Yep! I'm sure this consistency issue will be eradicated by the end of next week lol!
ReplyDeleteDee x
I seem to recall your saying something about immediate consequences. The old saying make sure you know what you want because you just might get it and it's not necessarily the way you had in mind. :)
ReplyDeleteOuch! Lesson learned I imagine!
ReplyDeleteDEE: Im guessing so ;) xxx mind you he was on his side of the bed and just an arms length away from the cane when i did it!
ReplyDeleteSUNNYGIRL: is it too late to change my mind???? j/k im stoked that he did it really ;) xxx
GRACE: yes, now ill wait until his back is turned lol....xxx (but my luck he will be facing a mirror or something when that happens LOL) xxx
Huh....who knew? Thanks for the info! :). Sara
ReplyDeleteLOL Kiwi. Sometimes it's not what you know, it's what you remember in time.
ReplyDeleteSARA: :) yw xx
ReplyDeleteSUSIE: LOL ohhhh so true! xx
Yes, Susie! So true. Kiwi...good luck.
ReplyDeleteI knew...
ReplyDeletebut unfortunately, I keep this information stored in my brain, and my tongue, rolling skyward eyes, pouting mouth and bouncing eyebrows rarely consult brain, they just operate independently.....
We don't DO "cane" though, so he has developed other yukky things for me to dread!!!
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Who knew?" I did! I've been spanked for rolling my eyes and sticking out my tongue. Tops have no sense of humor sometimes. Sigh...
ReplyDeleteOh my! That's my one naughty behavior I still engage in. I will stick my tongue out at him. Once he did turn the tables, He simply grinned and said "Honey, come here. I have something for you to do with that tongue." I imagine you can guess what I was licking. And no release for me :-( well, until MUCH later that night. MEN!!!
ReplyDeleteSTORMY: I can be obedient its my attitude im now working on...obediance is easy.....attitude sucks!
ReplyDeleteDAISYCHAIN: I knew really, but sometimes I just dont think. :(
LEA: Yeah, he's getting pretty strict with attitude these days...
MOLDED BY HIM: LOL- good thinking on his part! Better than a cane across one's rear end!
Attitude is everything. I've been told that I may express my feelings of dissent, but I must do so *politely*.
ReplyDelete