Thursday, 19 January 2012

Forgetting that spanking is allowed

Friday 20th January 2012

We have talked, sporadically, this week about Sir spanking me, or to be more precise the lack of it.  Tuesday I had a bad day and broke a number of rules he has set for me.  As I have talked about in here, this was very unintentional on my part, but it happened.  He let me get away with it.  I know that is his decision, and I have to learn to accept it, but it doesn’t feel right, because a couple of weeks ago he would have spanked me for it.   So like I said we have talked bits and pieces about it and it turns out he forgets he can spank me.  I don’t understand that at all.  How can he forget that he is allowed to? I have given him permission and even requested that he spank me?  Are there any other HOH's out there that do this? 

But then on the other hand he does step up and assert his authority …

For example, Wednesday was my scheduled day for step aerobics.  I didn’t do it.  He took away my chess came….and told me I had to do it that night when I got home from grocery shopping (as I have already told you).  Anyway, I needn’t have worried about whether he would “step up” and make me do it that evening instead.  He did.  I got home from work and grocery shopping (I stuck to the budget btw clever old me) and yup I had to do it.  He was not budging.  He was rock solid.  So I did it.  Even, without too much complaining (do you see my halo – half shiny at least).  When I was done he gave me a simple thumbs up but I was beaming and my heart soared.  What a feeling!!

Fast forward to this morning!  I was out of bed and getting ready for work.  I didn’t have any cash in my purse and he had the cash card in his wallet.  His wallet was there on the bench just screaming out to me, come get it Kiwi.  It’s here.  I did.  I got the card and put it in my purse.  However my downfall is I forget that he is extremely observant where he puts his things.  He immediately knew I had been in his wallet as it had moved.  (Ah ha! now I know) he questioned me about it and then that was that.  Once again I was let off, but without being told I was being let off – if that makes sense.

I was puzzled.  Anyway I tried to talk a bit more about the lack of spanking this last week, despite numerous infractions.  Turns out like I said he forgets he can spank me.  He also mentioned that he offered to last night (which is true he did).  Maybe I want too much, or ask for too much but I don’t want him offering.  I want him telling.  I need it to be his decision.  If he decides I am to get a spanking then that is the end of it, Ill get one.  I tried to explain this to him.  I said to him this morning that I need him to not let me talk my away out of one, because I can easily do that and I don’t want him letting me do that.

Anyway, something must have stuck because no sooner had we talked, he took me by the arm and led me to the bedroom, and he then proceeded to paddle and cane me before work this morning – because I took the cash card out of his wallet without his permission earlier this morning.  It wasn’t too long or overly hard, but enough to sting and bring a tear to my eye.  Lesson learnt.  I apologised and said I realise that I should have asked first.    

Last night, I left a message in my accountability book. A message to my Sir asking what happened to my immediate consequences and that I would really like them back please.  He will read it.  He said he would be reading it very shortly as he paddled me this morning, meaning that I will be finding myself in the very same position in the next day or two being held accountable for this last week.

I think over the weekend we will have another talk about my need to have immediate consequences for stuff I do wrong, whatever he decides I will accept, but I need to know, if that makes sense. I need to know that what I have done is wrong and he is not happy but if he is to spank me for it then spank me, if not there and then later that same day if possible, but if he decides not to spank me for it, tell me off at least and then tell me I’m not being spanked “this time”, so at least I know.  Does this make any sense?  I hope so. 

I am also going to talk to him about maintenance.  I think it’s really time we tried it properly.  Maybe every weekend, whether I deserve a spanking or not, I think I need him to make me bend across his knee and submit to one, to remind me of our roles in this marriage, that he is in charge, and I am to submit to him, his decisions and that I have rules to follow and I need to stick to them and behave myself.  A reminder to me to be submissive a reminder to him to be dominant and that it is OK to spank me.











15 comments:

  1. He forgets that spanking is allowed? Seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace, yes seriously, that's what he said, but then Im doing more thinking and perhaps he means he just forgets infractions that need a spanking. I need to talk to him some more. Im going to suggest going back to immediate consequences, but that if he decides not to spank then to tell me that decision and maintenance. I think maintenance would work really well right now :) wish me luck xx
    Hey Sunnygirl - thank you, yes here's hoping I do :) actually im not too worried, it will work out, I know it will. And talking about it is getting so much easier :) If it means i have to remind him about whatever it is i have done and ask if i am to get a punishment for it then, I guess thats just how ttwd will work for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think setting a schedule for maintenance spankings would be a good idea. It would get him in the routine of spanking you and remind him that he should give you punishment spankings. Good luck on working this out.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think mine forgets the infractions as well, some days I've been spanked for things and then I can do it for a full week and he doesn't seem to care. It's very frustrating because I feel like I can then walk over other rules. I know I shouldn't though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind it at all when dragon "forgets" to spank. Relieved is the word for it. I earned one today and now he is snoring away without a single swat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgetting and consistency could mean the same thing I think? Great that you can express your needs much easier now. I think maintenance will be good all round :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see how you would feel really frustrated with the forgetting. Dee may be onto something. Sorry Kiwi! I hope you have a good talk. It sounds like he really wants to help but it strays from his mind or something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think a maintenance spanking would work perfectly for you. Keep talking.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get maintenance spankings once a week and even at that I wish it was more frequent. Without that, I'd go nuts. I think it can be a good thing to put in place in your schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree...routine maintenance might be very helpful. Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maintenance sounds like it would be very reassuring to you, both. I agree, it would be unsettling to just "not know" where you stand. I always always know..I think he's TOO consistent but at least I know where I stand, and that's important for me.

    Good job Kiwi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. FLORIDA DOM: thank you - i agree totally.
    EMI JOENS: Thats why i have my book - to remind him. But im going to start asking him if it means a spanking when i have done something wrong - and learn to accept what he decides.
    DRAGONS ROSE: Maybe that will be me in time too ;)watch out he may catch you tomorrow xx
    DEE: thank you, yes its getting easier which is a relief.
    SUSIE: It can be frustrating yes. We did have a good talk - i had my first maintenance session last night - wow - ill blog about it later ;)
    RONNIE: Thanks chick, i had my first session last night - wow it was better than I expected. Ill post something about it later today ;)
    LEA: Sometimes i feel like i want to be spanked everyday. Im hoping that setting a regular once a week spanking just because will ease that feeling. I have a suspician its going to work wonders :)
    SARA: I so agree with you :) I had my first one last night and it was way better than I expected.
    STORMY: Thas a good way to describe it, yes it would be reassuring for me - and for Sir too. At the moment I dont know where i stand and like you (and for a lot of people here) i think its vitally important to know where we stand with our HOH (and vice versa). Thank you. I had my first maintenance last night and i will post about it later today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maintenance spankings will be good for you both, I think, to help you both remember your roles and define them... and they don't always have to be harsh. They just need to happen! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Daisychain, thank you, i so agree with you :) lets hope xxx

    ReplyDelete