Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Grocery shopping, exercise and spankings

Thursday 26th Janury 2012

Gosh, I wish I could put up some pictures and images, it might make for a more interesting post.  I am going to have to sort something out and try J

Anyway, following up from yesterday’s post, Sir and I went shopping last night with it being grocery night.  (Boy oh boy what it would be like to be HOH for a change).  We went over budget but that was fine because he was with me and he said it was OK.  But it did show him that I can’t control prices and so it was agreed that I could have a little more leeway – yeaaaahhhh – happy chappy here.  So long as I don’t go overboard.  And I was told
“You are not stupid”…
“You know what is overboard or not so just be sensible and you won’t get into trouble, will you?”…
“Yes sir I do, no sir I wont”

(he is so right but ssshhhh don’t tell him) 

We also talked about my exercises too.  Well, I did that is.  I tried every which way to get out of it.  But he simply chucked and said I had a choice.  If I didn’t do it tonight, he wouldn’t spank me for it as that would be too easy, but I had to do it in the morning.  I asked him what would happen if I didn’t do it in the morning and he simply stopped what he was doing, looked over at me across the shopping trolley, raised his eyebrow as if to say “Do you really have to ask that” and said “You don’t want to ask, the consequences will be severe”.

Ohhh!

Needless to say I did my exercises as soon as we got home.  Can you see my halo shining? Hehehe

I’m sure glad he made me see sense and “encouraged” me to do them.  I did feel so much better afterwards, mentally that is not physically.  Physically I was a bit buggered LOL.

Anyway, I had my shower and then we had dinner and then I knew what was looming, my punishment from yesterday.  And as we sat there eating dinner and watching TV that was all that was in my head….my punishment …but that’s another post still to come.

I didn’t actually get the chance to pick and lay out the implement ready for him.  He didn’t forget.  He asked me had I laid it out, and I said no but I obviously didn’t need to as he had remembered.  So he took me off to the bedroom, directed me to lie down on the bed, he picked his implements (the paddle and the cane) and set to work correcting my behaviour and attitude.     His job done, we snuggled and slept.

I’m all set for maintenance this weekend and I am happy to get everything out ready for him.  For me it’s certainly easier than specifically asking for a spanking. 

I think things are really going well and are on track.  If my plan of asking if I’m in trouble when I have done something wrong works, he will come to realize that he can spank me for anything that HE deems deserves one, actions and/or attitude (and it seemed to work on Tuesday so I’m feeling pretty positive)  and now the boundaries are clear and I have been given instructions to get an implement out ready so that he doesn’t forget when he has told me I’ll be getting spanked.

I’m hoping he won’t always forget of course, but my Sir has given me directions and I will submit to them and follow them with a happy and contented heart.

11 comments:

  1. Dear Kiwi :-) - It sounds as if your attitude was perfectly in the right place, so why the spanking? I am trying so hard to understand why I would want to submit to one, especially when I've been really good. I've asked the question of one other wonderful lady and she said a maintenance one made her feel contented and centered. Am I the odd man out? I get that way, when he pulls me in close and spends the time hugging me and telling me all the things I've done to make him happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are moving in the direction you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got some room on the grocery budget since it's often a problem for you. It's good he can see why and be realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see you taking responsibility, even when you think he should initiate all the spankings. He's given the command and now all you have to do is obey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy and contented...those are good words Kiwi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound like you;re in a good place. I'm glad for you Kiwi! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiwi, maybe if you are consistent putting out the implement, he will become more consistent about not forgetting. It's good to hear you sounding so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thinking the more practice he gets, the easier it will be for him to remember, and it sounds like he's getting to practice some. Lol!

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOLDED BY HIM: There was a punishment due from the night before. And as for maintenance, my reasons for needing that are a post in itself...:) im glad you find that reassurance in just his hugs :) thats great.
    SUNNYGIRL: thank you, yes they seem to be xxx
    LEA: finally he sees its not always my fault....so a little leeway is appreciated, very much so - so long as i dont go overboard im safe ;) xx
    RICHPERSON: yes Im sure this will work, thank you for your support :) xx
    SUSIE: :) aren't they such good words? xxx
    SARA: yes we are i think...until the next speed bump lol... xxx
    FAERIE: Im hoping that how it will work. And how much more submissive can i be getting the implement out myself for punishment, when i knwo i can easily get out of it because he has forgotten. That is submission itself isnt it. :) xxx
    DEE: I think so too. You know sometimes im convinced trouble just seems to come find me ! :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's lovely that you have worked out a system that works; please don't be upset or knocked sideways though if it still occasionally goes awry...you have his assurance that he is in on this lifestyle; but there will inevitably still be times it doesn't go according to plan. Keep your confidence and accept that sometimes, things happen that scupper the plans, but tomorrow you know exactly how to get back on track!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. DAISYCHAIN: That is a good point...i will certainly try but i do know life gets in the way sometimes and all i have to do is ask - or leave out an implement. That bit is getting a little easier. :)
    thank you,xxx

    ReplyDelete