Monday 16th January 2012
Well, I’m back to work. Today is my first day at work and it’s fairly hectic. Only after half a day I’m ready for my next holiday LOL. Seriously though I have a sore neck, back and arm already. Me thinks its time I got a new chair and one of those ergonomic mouse pads and keyboard.
I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday and any new years resolutions made are being stuck to. She says very quietly not mentioning her own already broken resolutions.
I have slowly started catching up with posts and commented on a few so far. Some really good ones and I’m sorry I have missed them. Shelter in the Storm in particular and the interview with hubby. That was really good. Another good post was from Discipline&Dreams and her post “My need for punishment”. I could have written that myself. It was very thought provoking and I found it invaluable to read and have my own feelings put into words so well – thanks Heather for sharing that post with us.
I have dearly missed Fantasy Friday from PK and will catch up with the stories over the next few days.
Unfortunately my computer won’t open Christina’s blog at the moment L which I'm sad about as some of her posts look pretty awesome too.
What I am trying to say is that I will be catching up and reading everyone’s posts from the last three weeks but I may not get chance to comment on them as I usually do – so please forgive me but I will be reading them, that will tie up lunchtimes for the next couple of weeks J
My Christmas break was quiet but lovely. I have had one or two serious spankings in the last three weeks.
The first was on Christmas day morning, a pre-emptive spanking so to speak, to behave while out visiting, drive well, and to not say a word to that horrible thorn in my side! I have to say pre-emptive spankings tend to work well.
I got an extremely serious spanking about a week later, for causing an argument in front of my parents, who were visiting. The day they left to go home I found myself bent over the bed and facing the horrible green two tails and cane and a serious spanking and serious lecture. Needless to say I was extremely contrite at the end of it.
I got another one a day or two after that for general bad attitude – this time over the dining room table with the wooden paddle. Ouch. I honestly couldn’t sit down comfortably for a day or two after that one.
A couple of times I was made to fetch that paddle for a few swats for being just a little too cheeky and then being told to bend over and touch my toes…being made to fetch the implement oneself certainly does something for one’s submissiveness I can assure you. And those words “bend over”…well what more can I say. I was told that I am going to be getting immediate consequences from now on.
I got white tail (that horrible fibreglass rod he made) for not doing my exercise one morning last week. He woke me up to do it, I went back to sleep. He woke me up again 2 hours later to spank me for it. I had no choice I found myself over the side of the bed (again) getting 10 strokes. He let me visit the bathroom first and then yup I was bent over the bed, given 10 hard strokes and the tears flowed and the lecture followed as I lay crying afterwards, but the next morning I did my exercise.
I mentioned the few punishments I got over the holidays but consistency has been a little hit and miss over the holidays.
The grocery budget was severely broken last week – and he let me off.
I started a diet plan last week, Sunday weigh day. I gained 2lb in my first week. The consequences for not losing are 1 stroke of the cane for each 10 kilos of my weight. But yesterday after my weigh in nothing happened (given my current weight this could be a blessing in disguise)
Last night I was a bit of a spoilt brat in my behaviour, in actual fact I am feeling a bit ashamed of it really now in the light of day. He told me off about it for sure, he was displeased with me (I won’t say angry because that would be too strong) but the telling off resulted in us not speaking for the rest of the night which really upset me. Maybe he thought that was punishment enough I don’t know. But I would prefer to be spanked for it rather than the silent treatment. I don't like anyone being upset with me or disappointed or angry at me. If I do something wrong, then I prefer to be punished for it, over and done with forgiven and forgotten.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. It was his decision to let me off the broken budget. I accept that decision (as I should have been in BIG trouble for that one, then I gladly accept his decision he he). Maybe he thought that leaving me to "stew" in my own juices last night was punishment. I accept that. Its not my idea of punishment, but I do accept it. My New year spanking resolution is to accept his decisions to spank or not to spank. This is going to be hard as sometimes I feel I need one and he doesn't. I am not saying I wont talk to him about it, but I'm not going to be asking for them as often as I do. It defeats the object. Last night would have been better if he had told me off for being bratty an then spanked me for it. That would have been prefect. So tonight, I'll go home and we will talk about last night and I will tell him that when I behave like that then its OK for him to spank me if he wants to, but its best its done that night so to speak - immediate consequences again.
Now that I am back to work though and kids back to school in the next two weeks, I am sure we will be getting back to business so to speak. Get back to the good flow of things. Get back that consistency and get back to immediate consequences.
So I’m back to work which is OK.
I’m really glad to be back in blogland though. To my bloggy friends, I have missed you all and it's good to see you all again J
Let’s hope that 2012 brings us joy, peace, health and happiness.
Welcome back my friend! 2012 will be a good year....right? promise me? Well it's certainly gotten off to a good start! Let's leave it at that for now -no Jinxing!
ReplyDeleteSweetgirl - thank you its great to be back and yeah i hear ya hehehe ;) xxx
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back too. love your posts.
ReplyDeleteBTW, blogger has been giving everyone fits the last couple of days - Kitty suggested switching to Google Chrome - haven't done it but she says she's not having the problem any more.
hi Sunnygirl, thanks, nice to know you like my posts :)
ReplyDeleteIll hang on for a couple of days to see if it keeps up - blogger issues that is, ive noticed that it usually sorts itself out eventually :) fingers crossed.
How have you been?
love and hugs kiwi xxx
A belated happy new year to you! Glad to see you back!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you posting again! I hope that you get there with the consistency- I know that's hard.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to see you back on the blogs. That was a nice summary of what must have been some ups and downs! And bend overs.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you back Kiwi :)
ReplyDeleteDee x
Welcome back Kiwi!
ReplyDeleteLovely to see you back KG.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Hi Kiwi, happy new year, nice to read your posts again. Lost a bit count though of the grand total in spanking you managed to accumulate over your vacation.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back.
ReplyDeletehi guys, thank you, and happy new year to you all too.
ReplyDeleteIts so good to be back i can tell you :) one of these days i will tell hubby about this little blog and so hopefully i can blog from home too :) - in time.
We talked this morning about consistency again and he is all for it and immediate consequences. He said he just forgot that he could spank me on Sunday night when i was being a brat but he said he wont forget again.
So its all good :)
Elder, I got 3 real serious spankings, first the pre-emptive one, the second one was for causing the argument in front of my parents and the third was the paddling for bad attitude. I got a couple of light paddlings for cheeky behaviour and made to fetch the thing myself. And then there was the first thing in the morning spanking for not doing my step aerobics. There is something to be said for waking up to a spanking and being made to fetch the implement yourself!
So probably about 5 or six in all. Not too bad in the scheme of things.
thanks Faerie :) having trouble with blogger though, i cant post comments :( and some blogs i cant even access :( grrrr...its frustrating. I hope it resolves itself soon.
ReplyDeletelove and hugs kiwi xxx
Missed you too! Thanks for the comments catching up..always fun to hear your thoughts. Glad you enjoyed the interview, part two is in the works. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy you are doing well!
Stormy
hi stormy, thank you :) is it too late to post a question for part two of the interview?
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, Kiwi!!! xxxxxxx (LOL, the word verification for this post was "asking" !!!!)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, my new years resolution several years ago was to never again make a new years resolution!!! And I have kept it so far....and will continue to do so!
ReplyDeletehey daisychain thank you, its good to be back and it looks like ive missed a few good posts from everyone...catching up slowly :) hehehe now thats a good resolution ;) im struggling with mine already!!! (Ill post about it later today).
ReplyDeletelove and hugs kiwi xxx