Wednesday 25th January 2012
At first I was feeling contented.
Maintenance, yes what a good thing it’s going to be.
I was feeling positive, I was going to behave and do everything Sir asks of me, watch my attitude and just be a good and submissive wife. Punishments were going to be a thing of the past.
Ha!
Then I was feeling disappointed, in myself. I failed yesterday. I frittered away some money when I was given the bank card after being warned about it (oh why oh why can’t I curtail my spending habits). Sir was cross with me. So I put my plan (mentioned in my last post) into action and asked if I was in trouble.
Then I was feeling nervous because his answer was yes, I was in trouble. I asked him by trouble what did he mean. His answer was plain and simple. A spanking was coming my way as soon as we got home.
Then boy oh boy I made matters worse, I got smart about my cell phone rule. Dumb; dumber dumbest thing I could do. The spanking just turned into a caning urrggggh.
Then I got cold feet because he told me to go to the bedroom for my caning and I asked if I could finish watching my program. He said yes (nice man)
Then I got silently angry because we then went to bed and he forgot.
Then I got defensive and stubborn and swore to myself I wouldn’t mention it.
Then I became rebellious and thought to myself I can do anything I want obviously. This DD stuff, “blah blah blah”, it means nothing. I can do, say, spend or not do, not say and not spend however, whenever wherever I want to.
Laying in bed in the middle of the night with these thoughts does not a submissive wife make.
I woke up in a bad mood, silent, distant and unsettled.
He finally asked was I OK and I said no not really I was mad at him.
Why he asked.
Well I said, I really wish you would actually do what you say you are going to do.
He was puzzled for a minute and then finally realised what I meant.
I went to explain that his forgetting and not doing what he says he is going to do really does nothing for my emotional needs. Because lets face it, even though I’m a spanko and like spanking, this discipline punishment thing is an emotional need, not sexual, not physical, just plain emotional need. And I have given up a long time ago trying to figure out why I need it, I just do, it’s just me (hmm nice speech at 7.30 in the morning
I went to explain that his forgetting and not doing what he says he is going to do really does nothing for my emotional needs. Because lets face it, even though I’m a spanko and like spanking, this discipline punishment thing is an emotional need, not sexual, not physical, just plain emotional need. And I have given up a long time ago trying to figure out why I need it, I just do, it’s just me (hmm nice speech at 7.30 in the morning
He was apologetic. He quite simply forgot and was tired. He said from now on, if he says he is going to spank me, he will, he always intends to but to make sure from now on it's my responsibility to ensure he doesn’t forget. I don’t have to ask him or mention anything to him, just simply leave an implement out on the bed. Then when we head to bed he will remember he has a job to do.
At first I was annoyed at this and was thinking to myself, why bother. It’s his responsibility to step up, follow through. If he cant even be bothered to remember then we just wont bother.
But then I started thinking about submission. What is the biggest act of submission I can offer? I can be respectful, I can be obedient, but what is the humblest and most submissive act you can think of?
Yup, you got it ....
Submit to the punishment and get the implement and hand it to him – or at the very least leave it out ready for him. I don't have to say a word, just leave it there, large as life on the bed, waiting silent and foreboding on the bed (at least this way I get to choose the implement hehehehe - shh I don't think he has thought of that (a fluffy furry paddle wont go down too well me thinks)
So needless to say my punishment will be administered tonight when I get home for:
1. Over spending yesterday and frittering away dollars on useless stuff we don’t need.
2. For getting smart over my cell phone rule
But I have to remember its grocery shopping tonight – oh and also Wednesday is my scheduled exercise day – I didn’t get out of bed this morning to do it so he tried to add that to my list for punishment tonight but as I said to him Wednesday isn’t over. My rule for exercise isn’t specific as to time just so long as its done at some point on a Wednesday. So, yup, after shopping tonight, its exercise time, then shower, then dinner, then spanking (or caning if I'm really submissive and honest and get the cane out and leave it ready for him) then bed for this once more very submissive little wife.
You are too funny
ReplyDeleteGood for you Kiwi! I hope things go well!
ReplyDeleteI think it's normal to have ups and downs in a relationship and that includes spankings, too.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you, kiwigirl!
Love,
Kitty
I think he's put the ball in your court. Having to lay out your own implement might be a good move on his part. 'I forgot' may not work for you!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Hello Kiwi,
ReplyDeleteI knew your blog from PK's. I didn't know where I should put this comment but maybe on your newest post is appropriate. I've read all your posts and I found many things in common. I felt like you have written all my thought out. I'm also having the problem with my husband's consistency, that makes me so frustrated sometimes. I really love your blog and hope you'll write more, that might help much to me. Thank you a lot.
I've been having a somewhat similar conversation and your description about spanking on an emotional level (being the spankos that we are) made sense to me, even if I don't understand either. If you know what I mean lol! Inconsistency turns me into a bit of an emotional frustrated and resentful wreck! I hate that it does this! I'm aware that it's not easy for our guys but I too wrestle with my feelings until they coming bursting out in a hissy fit or the information is wheedled out of me! But we are getting there Kiwi, sometimes moving forward faster than at other times, but still moving forward. Rome wasn't built in a day :)
ReplyDeleteNow I'm away to practice what I preach lol!
Dee x
Wow, it does put a lot on you, but maybe this is good. It sure does deal with the forgetting problem I have to wonder if the biggest act of submission will be putting the appropriate implement out on the bed for him when a nice fuzzy bunny slipper seems like the best choice.
ReplyDeleteYou're gonna do great!
Let us know how it works for you putting the implement on the bed. I think that should make you feel submissive because you don't have to say anything.
ReplyDeleteFD
Kiwi, everyone has different needs and if this helps you get your needs met it certainly seems worth a try. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteLove your way of thinking... you get to choose...hahaha!
ReplyDeleteThat wouldn't work for me...if I chose a soft, cutesie thing he would swing the other way and exchange it for a really horrid one... so it would be a balancing act to choose one he would find acceptable and I wouldn't hate!!!!
Anyway, you leaving "an implement" out, would serve only to remind him a spanking is due...not necessarily that THAT would be the implement used... just a friendly warning, that the guys have ways of "twisting" things too...LOL
Good luck with the shopping!! xxxxxxxxxxx
SUNNYGIRL: :D thank you xxx
ReplyDeleteGRACE: thanks, and they did, ill blog about it next ;) xx
KITTY: hey my friend, yes very very true and its with those ups and downs we grow and learn xx
PK: no forgetting doesnt work for me at all....its a very submissive feeling going and getting your own implement!
NITA: :) hi and welcome and thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. Glad you like it. Please feel free to read and comment :) i think we all go through the same stages just at different times. How long have you been practising this lifestyle. We have only been doing it about 5 months or so. Good luck. Do you have a blog too?
DEE; Its a confusing and blurry line being a spanko and needing punishment isnt it? I wish i had some answers as to why and how to deal with it, but i dont, so i just do my best - as you do too. We have good partners who help us with our need and for that im a eternally grateful :) open communication is vital :) that im learning quickly xx
SUSIE: Yes it does, but it helps him and helps me, so if it works "hurray" I say xxx:D
FD: hi, ill be blogging later today about last night xxx - needless to say, im sore, but it was all good xxx
FAERIE: Never a truer word said my friend, we all have to find what works for us :) xx
DAISY: yeah i thought the same thing too, so its no point in trying to be smart about it, id just get into more serious trouble. I have to submit, be sensible and contrite and just get on with it, no point in playing silly games and getting attitude over it - its probably what got me there in the first place LOL. And he always uses more than one implement these days anyway, so Id just get to pick one and he'd go and pick the others anyway. Yes i agree with you once they start this, our guys do find interesting ways to twist things LOL
Shopping - well thats another post - broke the budget but he was with me so he gave the OK :D xxx boy to be the HOH sometimes! xxx
Hi Kiwi, thank you for answering my comment :) I've just start my second try on blogging, but i don't think it will be as a wonderful blog as yours or PK or others, I'm not very good at writing, especially in English. If you have free time, feel free to come by and give me some advice :) http://bratdiary.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteAnd do you have an email that I can contact you? Or if you accept my suggestion to be a spanko friends, please email me at nitalovemarc@gmail.com.
Have a nice day
Hi, i've post a reply a day ago but I can't see it here. If you deleted it for any reason please just ignore this. Or if blogspot had problems that ate my reply, I'm going to ask again : Could I have your email address kiwi? Or if you accept to be my fellow on DD and allow me to keep contact with you, please email me at nitalovemarc@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI've made a blog, but nothing much interesting yet. Please feel free to come by to have a look at bratdiary.blogspot.com
Have a nice day