Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Sunshine after the rain

Thursday 22nd December 2011

Well, I decided after posting my post yesterday that yes in deed if there was ever a time to ask for a spanking then it was yesterday.

So I emailed my husband and this is what I said to him:

You have given me a little lee way this week with it being Christmas, I have had full access to finances to buy presents and food and it’s been great and I can feel the power. I don’t want to give it up.   But I have to, I know, but it's going to be a struggle and my attitude today was the start of it.   So I need you to be really strong RIGHT NOW and take me in hand tonight spank me for my attitude & for not listening to you and to make sure that I know full well that as at the end of the week my spending powers are back to normal.
Is that OK with you?

He totally agreed with me.  I got home from work and that was the first thing he said, simply “I agree with your email”.

So, indeed, I asked for it, it was given, I received it and I feel so much better.  It was the cold sharp shock that I needed.  It wasn’t long or drawn out, it wasn’t tender but it wasn’t harsh.  It was straight to business, hurt and he made his point.  I was spanked soundly with the paddle and the cane, lectured about my attitude and where it should be and told to go to bed.  The aftercare was amazing.  He was tender and loving and forgiving.  He held me in bed close to him in his strong arms for the longest time, just holding me stroking me until I calmed myself.  I apologized whole heartedly and he just kissed me gently and said its ok baby. 

He told me during the spanking that I am to be a good girl and quietly without any fuss or bother hand over the cash card tomorrow morning.

I did  this morning.

I still feel a few niggles over it this morning. It is so hard handing back the control.  I have enjoyed the power this week.  But that feeling is getting better.  I commented that perhaps I needed another spanking over the next day or so to just make sure my mindset is back where it should be.  He has no problem in obliging me.

My rainbow has finally come out, the sun is peeking from behind the black cloud and the skies are looking a tad brighter this morning.  My submissivness is slowly returning and I’m feeling less and less scared of DD once again.  What a good feeling that is.


Anyway, this will be my last post (probably) for 2011.  I just wanted to wish all my friends and readers and lurkers here in blogland a very safe and merry Christmas, a healthy and prosperous new year, I hope your families are happy and safe over the holidays and I will see you all back here mid January.

Take care love and best wishes Kiwi xxxxx


16 comments:

  1. This is great Kiwi! It feels good to find your way back, doesn't it. You have a safe and wonderful Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you were aware of what you needed, you were able to ask for it and that he agreed. Sound to me like you are starting the New Year off just right.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for you, Kiwi! You two have come so far. Merry Christmas and see ya next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Kiwi! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! See you next year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, sweet kiwi girl!

    Love,
    Kitty

    P.S. Have fun with your family, also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. May the new year find you continuing forward in your life's journey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy you're feeling better. Have a lovely Xmas Kiwi :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is best to ask for what you need. It isn't easy to do it but how is he going to know what you need unless you ask? Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would love to reply to each one of you individually but im running out of time quickly, the office is closing very soon and im away for a month.
    Happy christmas everyone, thank you for your words of support and advice and guidance. Im glad we are back on track - like i said it was the best time to ask for what i needed. We will keep going and it just gets better and better.
    See you all in 2012 my friends, take care stay safe and have an awesome christmas
    much love
    kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy you guys had such a great communication! We are working on that part! I love how calm and collected you were, and how you knew yourself before you could act negatively. Great job, and happy holidays!

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad to hear that things went well. Hope you and your family enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done KG, I so happy to hear this.

    May you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy, prosperous and spankfull 2012.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas! Glad it's working out and you two are communicating well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas!! And good for you for asking for what you need.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wishing you a wonderful Holiday Kiwi! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Kiwi,

    My name is Jack.

    I'm the author of a popular guide called "Jack's Blowjob Lessons" ( you can Google it ), I ran into your blog and I believe that your readers might find my guide valuable.

    Please tell me if it is possible to write a guest article on your blog and/or do you write book reviews? If yes, I can send you a copy.

    Thanks in advance,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete