Friday, 18 January 2013

Mended Bones

This is my first week back at work after thee weeks off over Christmas. It's been tiring. But I don't have any children at home this week to contend with when I get home, so that has been a small blessing. I've been able to get on with some housework and just relax when I get home. It's been great.
Good news. My arm is healed. Fully, 100% with about as much chance of me breaking it as the next person. Yipee. Finally, almost a year - :D I'm extatic.
I havent blogged for a week or so. I seem to have lost my writing mojo - not that I am much good at writing but there doesnt seem to be much to write about. DD is going along smoothly. If i do something wrong I get punished for it. End of. He sets rules, if I dont follow them, he follows through. He even chased me up the other night becuase it had gotten to 10.45pm and I hadnt rung him goodnight. He wanted to know why I wasnt in bed ringing him. Funny thing was I was just about to. So yes last night I made sure I was in bed by 10.30 and ringing him. So in effect, I really dont feel like I have much to write about...plus this last week each night Ive gotten home, cooked dinner, fed the animals and then Ive been pottering about doing housework so I have been tired by the time it comes to sit down and relax.
So far this week I've not been spanked. But that doesnt mean to say I've not done anything to deserve one. I have. Its all written down. I missed my bed time by an hour on Monday night. Sunday night last, I was watching the clock, Sir wasnt and it got to 11.30 before he realized. HE thought it was 10.30 at 11.30 (he read the clock wrong) but I knew ... so maybe I should be punished for that too...once again its in my book. (He didnt think to punish me for it at the time - but I have written it down). I suppose it was pretty sneeky and wrong of me.
I have drunk my milk (yuk). Even though my arm is healed Sir initially said I could stop and then a minute later changed his mind and said I have to still drink it - for when Im older so I dont get brittle bone syndrome.
But I've not done any exercise and now I have no excuse whatsoever. He has been lenient with me but I guess he won't be now.
Maybe next week I'l get my writing mojo back and be able to post something decent ...and some pics to go with it. 

8 comments:

  1. So glad you are all healed. Milk - that would be hard for me. I've found calcium in a chewable candy-like form and I love that. Glad DD is going so well for you!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks PK...yeah milk is a horrible substance. I add milkshake powder to it to help. Yeah even with nightshift DD is working well :) il thrilled and i think so is Sir lol

      Delete
  2. Hi Kiwi, I'm so glad to hear the arm has finally fully healed. It's been a long haul huh?

    It sounds like the first week back at work has been fairly smooth. I hate that transition back to work. I have one week of holiday left and during that time will have to try and get my bedtimes and sleeping patterns back to something reasonable. Being such a night owl that's so hard for me to do. I see potential trouble ahead - sigh!

    It sound as though you are in a good place with your dynamic and things are ticking along just nicely. Happy to hear. Good on you.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, hell yes its been a long 9 months LOL...yeah last week was hard and tiring...just another 50 weeks to go to xmas again LOL

      Delete
  3. Yayy, i'm glad you're 100 percent better! Sounds like things are going well for you, so that's awesome.. hope it continues along that path :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi brooke (love the name btw) yeah fingers crossed we keep this up...its good when its good eh :)

      Delete
  4. I'm really glad things are going well!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete