Monday, 21 January 2013

Keeping his word

I was a good girl last night, in bed by 10.30pm sharp and on the phone to Sir to say goodnight even though I had another confession to make (but that's another story)
He asked me how my bottom was from Sunday night - speckled was the answer...like a birds egg....speckled all over and very sore. He said it was probably because I'd not been spanked quite like that for a while. Probably not. I also think it was because of the studded strap he used (among other things).
I then mentioned that night shift is a little hard when it comes to immediate consequences. We just don't have time for Sir to deal with things as they happen before he goes to work. We are lucky if we manage 20 minutes of each other before he has to leave after I get in from work.
He said to me that he would make more time for me, in fact he promised to. I told him it was OK that I understood, he is working and its difficult and we have to just get used to storing up things for our "just because" night.
Then he said it was time for me to go to sleep so we said our good nights and off to dream land I went.
I woke up this morning with the sun streaming through the bedroom windows and Sir wasn't yet home. So I got up and got cups of tea ready for him. He wasn't too far away. We sat and drank tea together and then headed upstairs. Him to bed, me to the shower
That's when it happened.
That's when he stuck to his word.
That's when he found some time for me.
Time to bend me over the end of the bed, pull up my nighty and spank my already sore bottom hard with the paddle.
Why?
Towel on the bed!
Darn it.
Yes, last night I had a bath and afterwards, I'd gotten out and laid a towel on the bed and laid on the bed (I like my baths rather hot) under the ceiling fan cooling off. I'd left the towel on the bed and forgotten to put it away in the bathroom. There it was, large as life, on his side of the bed crumpled up waiting to get me into trouble. Again! (In my defense, my bed is covered with such a huge amount of cuddly soft bedding that things just get "lost" in it - and I just forgot about the towel - well that's my story and I'm sticking to it)
Yes the paddling was short but it hurt. Six of the best! His words punctuating the swats "Don't. LEave. WEt. TOWELS. ON. BED".... (as his words got louder, his swats got harder).
Painful. But Good. I've got those little butterflies in my stomach still just thinking about it and that little knowing smile on my face today.

6 comments:

  1. Ouch Kiwi, especially on an already sore bottom! There's something about that secret reminder throughout the day, and knowing smile isn't there? Yummy!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds ouchy to me, but also reaffirming. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi grace, it was ouchy and i tried to stay in position - and managed - probably because it was only 6 lol...very reaffirming - loved it really, the fact that he followed through and found time for me

      Delete
  3. I'm glad he followed through after your talk. Towels on the bed would really annoy me too. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lea, yes maam ;) hehe its a pet hate of Sirs. Im glad too that he followed through, the towels were put away this morning thats for sure ;)

      Delete