Thursday, 17 January 2013

Switching and the telephone rule!

 
 
Switiching! Now there is a topic of conversation between spankos.
I'm not a switch. But there are plenty of people out there. I've never really wanted to be one. Ha, well, that was until last week when we had an incident at home with Sir.
What does a bottom do when her HOH breaks one of the very serious rules he has set for her? I personally think that as a bottom I should have the right to do exactly to him what he would do to me.
He doesn't agree (and unfortunately because I had the cheek to even suggest it - I got a spanking for it).
The rule I speak of is the dreaded telephone rule. I have to keep my mobile phone on my person or within hands reach at all times, without exception.
I think its only fair that Sir has the same rule. And my point was ever so brilliantly illustrated last week. He set off for work. We said goodbye and then I got on with cooking dinner for the kids and doing everything else a good submissive housewife does.
About 20 minutes after he left the phone rang and I answered it. That dreaded voice was on the other end - yup - THORN.
Sir had just rung her (yup, that's right, you read that correctly, he rang her)! Apparently he had locked his keys in the car. Could I please take the spare set to the gas station for him.
As you can imagine my emotions were in absolute turmoil. I was angry, hurt, confused and belittled.
Apparently Sir had locked his keys in the car, along with his mobile phone. He couldn't remember our home phone number and certainly couldn't remember my own mobile number and the only other number he could remember was Thorn and that was because its written on the chalk board at home so that Little Miss can remember it. (Errr, ummm, so is our home number Mr. HOH bossum sir)
He has since memorized our home number (but it's a little like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted if you ask me)
Well, its over and done with now. I had my little hissy fit and he apologised, profusely about it, assuring me it means nothing and he certainly didn't do it deliberately to hurt me. Which in my heart I know but still....
So yes, if there was ever a time for switching, I think this would be it. But he didn't go along with that idea, and like I said for my audacity of even suggesting he get a taste of his own medicine, I got a spanking! Sometimes this DD business is just no fair.
 
And damn!  I cant post any picture for some reason grrrr!

8 comments:

  1. LOL. I wish I could convince the H that switch was a good idea..... I get the same thing when I suggest it.

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lucky enough to get to swat my "H" before. LOL but only in fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah ive done it once before now, he let me use the cane on him....not hard but it left a welt - he is such a wuss LOL

      Delete
  3. Yup, I think I can see why you would have wanted to switch. Sorry you got the spanking instead! :( "No, this isn't always fair" and "this isn't a democracy" are phrases I have heard from Rick whenever I have tried to suggest anything is unfair - sigh

    Like Emi, I have been lucky enough to get the odd swat in too, but again, only in fun.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. only once have i been able to use the cane on him...not hard, but he did let me....ohhhh and he was such a baby hehehehe ;) i think it does all tops the world of good to have a taste of their own medicine at least once

      Delete
  4. Switching isn't as fun as you might imagine. Tops don't forget and soon enough will get back at you for whatever you gave to them. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL lea, sounds like you know from personal experience - you should post about it, id love to read it :D

      Delete