|
It's not my fault. I swear it's
not.
I'm in trouble again. I can't believe
it. And Yes again over DVDs. They are becoming the bain of my life. (Could be a good thing)
You all know I confessed to Sir on Sunday last
about the DVDs that I had bought. And he dealt with that and I promised myself
never again. I will from now on ask him or talk to him about buying them (funny what you will promise when face down on the bed over pillows while
your bottom is being spanked hard with a wooden paddle).
But saying that, I did really mean
it. Anyway, one of the things Sir said to me on Sunday before he spanked me was
that all I had to do was ask about a DVD and the likelihood is he would have
agreed. I felt pretty bad after he said that.
I then, with a very cheeky grin, asked
him (I'm not known for my timing) if I could buy season 7 of
Greys Anatomy (one I don't have yet). He laughed and said
he couldn't believe my cheek, but no, of course not, not now, I'd just lost that
one. (God loves a trier, so they say, even if that trier
exasperates Sir at times)
I accepted with grace and accepted the
consequences. Over and done with.
Until I got into work yesterday morning
and found an email from the site that I usually order my DVDs from.
O.M.G. OMG!!! I had already ordered the Greys DVD.
Literally I had completely forgotten. Basically because I have, for a few weeks
now, well probably a couple of months, tossed and turned over the idea of
ordering it. Yes I will, no I wont. Finally I must have ordered it (the price must have been right) and
completely forgot because I've not yet paid for it.
OOPS!!!!! I mean how lame is that, I
forgot I had ordered it. But its TOTALLY true.
At bedtime last night I rang sir to say
goodnight (see I can be a good girl) and I confessed. Of
course he doesn't believe me. He simply said in very clipped tones "I. Don't.
Believe. You". (I could take that a couple of ways, either he
doesn't believe that I did completely forget or that he just doesn't believe my
audacity. If its the latter, then I think I might be in BIG trouble - coz that
seems worse to me). He then told me to write it in my book. Which I
have done.
Please say your prayers for me. I love
tulips if you ever pass by my grave.......
OHHHHH and yes
now, to top it all off...I've just discovered that Season 8 (the
best one yet - just watching on TV now) is due to be released on DVD in 2
weeks time. (Can I cry now and have a tantrum) if only I
hadn't messed up in the first place with this stupid DVD "thing" of mine.
That'l teach me! (or not)!
|
Oh oh....... this is not good. How will you complete the set? You'll end up being spanked for every season. Thats totally not cool.
ReplyDeleteMaybe he'll decide to be nice ;)
Callie
Hi Callie, no its not good :( ohhhh i reckon eventually I will get season 8 as well...ill just have to extra good :)
DeleteKiwi, I'd say, buy all the seasons at once. And watch them very quickly.
ReplyDeleteThen wait about 2 month with the confession, because the tulips have only just come above ground and they are now covered by snow.
Maybe you can watch season 7 together and he'll like it so much that he asks you to order season 8? That would be a nice escape and I could leave the tulips in my own garden.
May God have mercy on your soul.....any color preference for the tulips??
ReplyDeleteNo...really....hope this turns out better than you expect....maybe he will understand???
"I must have ordered and completely forgot" LOL. I think you should order yourself a new thick cushion.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Oh Kiwi, your poor bottom! I really hope he'll believe that you ordered it before hand. Though I guess it's still a rule broken, but maybe it would help if he knows it happened before your last punishment for buying DVD's without permission. Hoping all goes well! If it does end up in the need for tulips, does it matter which ones? ;)
ReplyDeleteDoes the DVD company accept unopened returns?
ReplyDeleteSara
I think this is her best bet. If they take returns she can show how contrite she is. That always helps.
DeleteI like Bas's idea .. have him watch the season you have now, with you .. and then maybe he'll like it so much he'll just haaave to let you get more? lol good luck! :)
ReplyDeletePrayers coming your way
ReplyDeleteHey Kiwi, Oh no, this is not good. As Callie said, how are you going to complete the set, at least without being spanked? I hope it turns out better than you expect.
ReplyDeleteI've got myself into trouble today too. I had to confess to a bill I had forgotten to pay today, then oops, I found another one! That is not me at all. I don't usually do this. It's being on holiday mucking me up. it was only car insurance and rates, no biggies - much!
Hugs
Roz
Oh dear. Step away from the DVD's Kiwi! Good luck! I have a feeling you may need it! :( (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteOh dear, Kiwi!
ReplyDeleteIs it possible the company you ordered it from have a record of when it was ordered? Because then at least you can prove you really did order it before he forbade you? It may help if he sees you were telling the truth...he may even feel guilty for not believing you??? ;) xxxxxxxxx
Hi guys.
ReplyDeleteBas - that would be way too expensive and its not really his thing anyway. Ill get theme ventually - he has to forgive me eventually right? Oh and red tulips please :D
LUCY LU- thanks, red please. and nah, ive got a punishment coming on Sunday :(
RONNIE - haha, right as lame as it sounds its the truth :( thick cushion or concrete nickers right?
EsMAY - nah we talked again last night he dont believe me. Sunday is D day.
SARA - Hey you....WELCOME BACK ive missed you. thanks but no they dont.
BROOKE - i wish it was that simple chick
TRAZUREDPET- thank you :)
ROZ - guess ill have to just get spanked. Sorry you got into trouble too.
GRACE - LOL hello my name is Kiwi and Im a DVD addict
DAISYCHAIN - no too late :( his mind is made up anyway no getting out of it.
We just wanted to let you know that we nominated your blog for the Very Inspired Blogger Award - for participation details see http://oldfashionedmarriage.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html. Keep that inspiration flowing, Kiwigirliegirl.
ReplyDelete