Monday, 28 January 2013

The Shed

(sorry I couldnt find a pic of a shed in the moonlight)

The shed stood hidden behind the thick expanse of trees at the back of the house.  She had been to the shed many times before, but never for this particular reason.  This was new.  Very new.   It was a full moon and a cloudless sky as she walked slowly up the path to the shed door, the silvery blue moonlight shone its path as if highlighting the way only for her.  "Typical" she thought.  She could hear Sir's footfalls behind her.  Not a word was spoken and she clung to her book and reached the door.  The door began to open as Sir pressed the remote control from behind her.    He stepped inside before her and switched on the light.  She blinked, her mouth suddenly dry.  Sir had done some clearing up and there in front of her was his work bench cleared and spread out where his implements.  In front of the bench was a small two-step step stool with a cushion draped across the top bar.
 











He beckoned her inside with a nod of his head, not speaking.  He closed the door behind her.

As instructed she had come out without any underwear on, just her t-shirt and pants. 

"Right" he said shortly.

"You know what to do, pull down those pants"

She did so, standing in front of him, eyes cast down toward the concrete floor, her trousers pooled around her ankles.

She felt nervous, her mouth was dry.  How many times had she been spanked before, but like this was a first. 

She felt humiliated.  Not quite, perhaps humiliated was too strong a word.  Perhaps ashamed was more akin to her feelings.

"You know why you are here young lady don’t you?" he questioned.

"Yes sir" she replied quietly.  "It's been a bad week"  She placed her book in his outstretched hand.  As she did so, she eyed the implements on the work bench.  The paddle, the cane, two tails and the leather hand spanker.

"Yes indeed woman, it has" he answered quickly.  "You know what to do, bend over"

He placed a hand on her back as she bend across the step stool.  Her tummy rested comfortably on the cushion and she reached her hands down to the first black step, and remembered to breathe.

Sir lifted her t-shirt and she felt the cold hard cover of her book rest on her back.

She felt a sharp bite on her bottom as Sir tapped her bottom with the cane twice "Don’t move, don’t let the book drop or you will get that as extra" he warned.  She nodded "Yes sir" she whispered.

Sir started to read from the first entry on the page and when he stopped she felt the first slaps land hard on her bottom, first on one side and then the other.  Sir was using the leather hand spanker.  She was surprised AND relieved at this.  A warm up first.  Maybe tonight she could stay in position.  He spanked all over her bottom, both sides, top bottom and all around and on the back her thighs at the top.  That was quite ouchy.

Then out came the big guns.  The paddle. He walloped her hard for a few minutes reading the book as he went.  Her eyes we closed tightly and she breathed against the pain, willing her hands to stay put.  She reached round to touch his leg once, to try and hold on to his shin, but he shrugged her off and told her to put her hands back.  He instructed her not to let go of the step. 
Her bottom was burning now and she raised her foot once or twice and stamped her foot as the paddle landed with a heavy thud against her punished bottom.
The tears started to come through her tightly closed eyes.  She whispered she was sorry and she would try to better.

He stopped with the paddle and she stretched up rubbing her bottom.

"Get back down, that’s the book done, now I can start on maintenance" he said in a low stern voice.

"No please" she pleaded with him, wiping her eyes.  But to no avail.  She received two whacks of the cane on her thighs for her trouble.  So across the stool she bent once more.  The cane swished down hard on her bottom and she moaned and cried softly as it bit into her already paddled behind.  he targeted the top of her thighs.  It was too much and she jumped up pleading for it to be over.

"Get down" he said to her pleas.  She got another whack on the thighs because she didn’t get back down quick enough.  He caned her bottom a few more times and then brought out two tails.  It cracked across her bottom and then he smacked her in a downward movement and then her thighs. Once again, she jumped up hugging her bottom with her hands,.
"Please, please stop" she sobbed "I cant take anymore"
"Get back down right now Ill decide when you have had enough" he replied showing no mercy.
She bent back down across the stool, took a breath and gripped the legs of the stool as he finished.  A few more strokes of the cane and two tails and then he was done

She lay across the stool softy crying.

"Stay in position" he warned.  As he tidied up and pottered around the shed for a few minutes. 

"OK" he said finally "Pull your pants up, come on back to the house" 

She quickly did as she was told, he hugged her and she whispered that she would do better next week.

"I know" he said "I know"



14 comments:

  1. Great fiction (if it was fiction!). Writing fun isn't it!

    Hugs, PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK...sorry to say that this was NOT fiction. It was in fact true and happened on Sunday - we finally found a way around the kids ...why we didnt think of the shed before now is beyond me but there you go. Glad you liked it though :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Kiwi, I'm with PK, this is beautifully written! However, I suspect this may be a case of art imitating life? LoL

    Wow! First we have Stormy's shed, now Kiwi's shed! It's great you have found a way around spanking with kids around ... er ... I think? LoL

    I'm sorry about the spanking. Sounds as though it was a difficult one to cope with.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spot on Roz....it did in fact happen on Sunday night :( yeah I remember stormy's post about her shed...I dont know why we didnt think then to use ours LOL...sometimes I do worry about myself LOL
      it was a hard spanking but I managed...and I think its because I wasnt worried about kids over hearing, plus it was much more ritualistic

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Lea, glad you liked it...sorry to its its a true story - happened on Sunday our scheduled maintenance day and catch up day for punishments due and owing.

      Delete
  4. That was intense, but sometimes intense is what we need. When I first read this I could not decide..real or fiction..leaned toward real.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi abby, yes it was real. It happened last Sunday...and will happen again this coming sunday no doubt our scheduled maintenance night.

      Delete
  5. So glad I ain't got no shed... :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiwi, sometimes I wish that we had an experience like this where he was serious and strict, where we had a place that we could be worry free about being heard. You are a good writer, I could feel your pain.

    Hope you have a great week and the next shed experience isn't as long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi blondie, Im sorry you dont get the real thing that you want...you should talk and ask...its taken me a while to get to where i am not with Sir.
      Yeah the shed was a bit of a light bulb moment LOL

      Delete
  7. Ugh! I could barely finish reading this. Eeeek..

    The shed.

    Geez, I was hoping for your sake it was pure fiction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi stormy - yeah sorry i know what you mean...it was real unfortunately (or fortunately whichever way you look at it). It is good to know that we have a place where we cannot be overheard - thats always a big worry

      Delete