Dear Sir,
I have a confession.
What is that old saying? Act like a child and be treated like one. I acted very much like a child this morning and I feel quite ashamed of myself. The more the day has gone on, the more I have calmed down and thought about it, and the more my face blushes with embarrassment. Perhaps my rear end should be reddened to match?
First of all I was in a foul mood for no good reason, slamming about and snapping and shouting at everyone, including you. I need to learn to either lose the bad mood before I get out of bed, or just not take it out on everyone around me.
Second, I reacted very badly to our Little Miss and her bad temper. I really went down to her level in all the worst ways and I did not set a good example at all for her to learn from. Her yelling at me telling me she hates me is no good reason for me to yell back at her saying I didn’t like her either. Tit for tat arguing as we did “it was her” “no it was her”. It was just not good and I am very well aware of how angry you were (at both of us) but very disappointed in me and how I reacted. I should listen to you and leave her be when you tell me to. I shouldn’t follow her to her room and spread “petrol” on the fire as I do.
Little Miss is learning, she is growing and I should know better.
Also, I know I didn’t get up for my exercise this morning and I know you said last night that I would be in for a severe spanking if I didn’t, as you are sick and tired of me saying I will and then I don’t and me not learning and so you want to teach me a hard lesson. I was very cheeky about it – though not to your face – but I wrote in my accountability book that I didn’t get up for exercise but then I added that I knew I wouldn’t get a spanking for not doing it, so hahahaha :P”
And it’s grocery night tonight too. I will try my best, I promise.
I know I don’t deserve it but I hope you will be lenient with me.
Yours forever
Kiwi xxx
Well, I'm not Sir, but if I were, I'd be lenient, lol! Good luck with that:)!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kitty
I would be real careful at the grocery. It might help-but if not Sir will just be doing his job.
ReplyDeletethanks Kitty. I hope he is. I just emailed it to him now its shopping time so ill have an hour or so to dwell on it. Wish me luck.
ReplyDeleteHi Sunnygirl, im planning on being really careful. And yes he is just doing his job I know but it doesnt make it any easier does it. I was a real brat this morning :( so i deserve what i deserve i guess.
ReplyDeleteUhoh. :( Our kids certainly do know how to push our buttons, don't they? Our teenage daughter was all in a tizzy last weekend and having a meltdown and Michael ended up ordering me to leave her alone after I tried to talk to her and ended up only making matters worse because I got upset. Ugh. No one ever said that parenting was easy! I hope Sir gets his point across, but is lenient. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeletei was in a horrible mood this morning too! My bff has a 3yo and she does the i hate you deal :( good luck girly!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the shopping tonight and hope everything else goes well for you.
ReplyDeleteI hope your Sir is not to hard on you, and at least you are being honest to him. Honesty is the best medicine in a marriage but it sure does suck sometimes. Hugs
ReplyDeleteHmmm if I didn't know any better I'd say your email sounds like you almost 'want' a spanking. Lol :)
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, don't be too hard on yourself Kiwi, kids unfortunately don't come with a rule book (WE do but they don't hehe) and they have an unbuilt radar for knowing which buttons to push. ( hmm this is starting to sound kinda familiar) If you haven't already, go to the Portable Northpole, when all else fails ...... bribery :)
Dee x
Well Kiwi, I don't mean to be the jerk in the crowd, but I think you're HOH has been lenient long enough. Maybe that's the problem. You seem to make the same mistakes repeatedly. Winston Churchill once said “It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required" and I think that applies to you. It's hard for you to stay on budget, but only in your mind. You could do it if you buckled down. It was hard for you to stop arguing with the kid, but only because you didn't want to. Your HOH sets reasonable expectations, or at least it seems so to me. The trouble is you'd rather satisfy your own immediate desires, whatever they may be, rather than obey him. You might try considering that the next time this kind of issue comes up. Ask yourself if you want to grit your teeth and do as your told, or if you prefer to disobey and disappoint him. Then either do as you wish, or do what's required. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteGRACE: thanks, thats so true. I do that too, follow her and it makes it worse. He didnt read my email last night but its been read now, so i dont know.
ReplyDeleteANNA: thank you - im still waiting a verdict.
LEA: Shopping grrrr - there was a misundersstanding yesterday i thought he said one amount, he said he changed it....( think he did to be honest and im taking advantage lol) but nothing has happened as yet.
FIRE: still waiting on the jury - thank you though.
DEE: deep down, yes I do. I felt so bad about the way i reacted. He hasnt done anything yet though....im going to post something very shortly about it.
MAGNUS: I dont think its quite as black and white as you put it. I dont deliberately go out and disobey him. But i do agree to an extent he is too lenient and a little inconsistent. But he didnt read my email until this morning and so the jury is still out. Ill let you know.