Tuesday 6th December 2011
I have a very sore bottom as I sit and type this. It’s now Tuesday and I was delivered my sore bottom on Sunday. Oww!!!
He has gotten into his head lately to start counting swats and giving me a set number for a set infraction. So now, if I overspend on the budget, by however many dollars that will equal the amount of spanks I get. Owwww!!! And therefore a speeding fine of $30 equated to 30 hard swats with the paddle, cane and two tails (his newest, deceptively evil, home made implement).
He didn’t punish me straight away. In fact when I told him about it he seemed very nonchalant about it. This was a bad sign it seems. But I wrote it in my book anyway…as I always do like the good girl I know I can be (sometimes). That was Friday.
Saturday he went hunting and left me to do my thing. Nice.
So there I was thinking I was in the clear. I didn't intend to remind him about my book and weekly accountability.
But it seems I have no need. He remembers all on his own now.
Sunday, well Sunday was D-day for me.
We were out and about in the car and I asked him if I could have some cash for Monday that I needed to get some stuff that I needed. He asked what I needed it for, and well it was for not so important stuff but I still
Well, for some reason I didn’t like being told NO. And I pouted and sulked and I threatened and he didn’t like my attitude and told me there and then:
“Right, that’s it young lady, just you wait until we get home.”
I sputtered and stammered and then just sighed, resigned myself and just looked out of the window. Damn it. Why can’t I learn to just zip it?
Once we got home, well, he had a cup of tea while I sit there my stomach in knots and then He told me to get in the bedroom. I dragged my feet and he gently propelled me into the room. He got down his three favourite implements, the paddle, the cane and the two tails. I was told to undress and bend over the pillows on the bed. But I wasn’t quick enough and it resulted in a swipe of the cane across the back of my legs and told to hurry up. Owwwww that one hurt, but it made me move.
I got a good lecture about speeding fines and attitudes and learning to listen to him and 30 hard and fast swats later with the paddle, the cane and two tails, my bottom is burning red hot. I so hate the ones that come hard and fast they hurt so bad I try so hard to stay in position, but a few times I jumped up and was told to get back down or more would be added. When he stopped he helped me up and took me into his arms where I cried into his chest. Once I had calmed down he stroked my hair. He pulled me head back so I had to look at him. For some reason I cannot look at him after a spanking. He made me look at him, kissed me, told me he loved me and then asked was I going to listen from now on.
“Yes sir” I whispered.
”Good” he said, and giving me one more hug he sat me down on the bed, told me to get dressed and come through.
But that wasn’t the end of it. That night before we went to bed he decided I needed another reminder for the start of the coming week to be good, to follow the rules and to listen, so over the bed I went again for another volley of swats with the paddle, cane and two tails.
I am so sore now. Getting in and out of the car is hard, walking is hard, he managed to get right into my sit spot – and that two tails is deceptively wicked and evil.
Last night, Monday, he wanted to inspect my bottom. We were sat on the couch watching a movie together and he just pulled me over his lap to “inspect” his target zone. He rubbed and stroked my sore patches - and then …..
SMACK SMACK SMACK
“Naughty, naughty girl, behave from now on”
SMACK SMACK SMACK
“Owwwwwww yes sir, always sir”
“Good
Up you get”
I was pulled up, pulled in next to him with his arm tight around me, to watch the end of the movie. And I just leaned in sighingcontentedly feeling safe loved and protected.
He is right there with me, in fact I sometimes thing he is now ahead of me in ttwd - I'm running to catch up to him. He is leading and I am following...yes I may have a rebellion every now and then to being that submissive and obedient wife I want to be, but hey I'm human and make mistakes, but I know he is there to help me, correct me, catch me.
I'm sorry you're sore, but I'm glad that things ended with you feeling safe and loved and protected. It really is a wonderful feeling, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI have a question though...did he give you 30 with each implement? If so, is that his usual course of action, to give you whatever amount with several implements? I'm just curious.
Glad your wishes are conming true. My last ticket was $140. - glad I didn't have it taken out of my hide.
ReplyDeleteHi grace, yes its a wonderfu feeling, the best in the world, I feel so safe and secure. No he didnt give me 30 with each implement - thank goodness, id not sit down for a month if he did that. No it was a total of 30 combined. This is a new thing for him to be honest, he did it a couple of weeks ago with missed phone calls and going over budget...interesting when they start to think of things themselves ;)
ReplyDeleteSUNNYGIRL: WOW $140? thank goodness mine wasnt that big. I think there should be a maximum when they decide a number of swats.... :) but tell you what, ive certainly been watching my speed the last couple of days, making sure im within the limit LOL..funny that!
OWWWW - two spankings with paddle, cane and two tails in one day! You poor girl! I'm so sorry to hear you're that sore!
ReplyDeleteNow, sympathy given so I have a question - What is a two-tails?
Oh, my...he is sure catching on!!! You better stick to the budget this week!!!!! xxxxxx
ReplyDeletehi Christina, yeah i know :( the first was more harsh than the second one i have to admit - it was more a reminder and not nearly as many strokes but still - i dont think i needed reminding, but then again....
ReplyDeletea two tails is his favourite home made implement. Its a green plastic rod about the width of my thumb - maybe slightly wider, very flexible and whippy, its folded in half and the folded end is taped to make a handle - leaving "two tails" at the business end. He affectionately called it two tails. Its deceptively wicked!
DAISYCHAIN - my thoughts exactly :) ill try my very best.
Oh Kiwi,
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid you may be - wait for it ---running out of loopholes!
:-)
Ouchie! He does seem to be finding his way though. I really liked that on Monday you felt all loved and safe. You've been waiting a long time for that contented feeling. You go Mr. Kiwi!
ReplyDeleteBABYGIRL - you may be right - yeah finally hehehe ;) me running out of loopholes that is ;)
ReplyDeleteSUSIE: yeah my sentiments exactly way to go hubby of mine :) yeah monday was really nice :)
Ouchies! Sorry that was a bad one. Please behave!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's the way it is though isn't? We ask them to lead and then one day they take off and we don't know how it happened!!
Kelly
It sounds like he's off an running Kiwi, you have what you wished for. I don't like the sound of that 2 tail thing though. It sounds as horrible as the loopy although thankfully that comes out extremely rarely! I'd lose them both :)
ReplyDeleteDee x
It sounds like he has go the idea of DD now, and isn't going to let you forget it.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione
He's certainly stepping up. So be careful with this week's budget?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
CG: Hi, thats it exactly eh? suddenly they are off and running and im like wth?? LOL - its all good stuff though.
ReplyDeleteDEE; He certainly seems to be and its great, we talked a little more last night just making sure we are both OK and happy with the way things are - and we are :) Two tails is deceptively evil i can assure you. I thought the cane was bad!
HERMIONE: hi, yes i think so :) i love it, its great.
RONNIE: yes he is big time and yes we have had a talk this morning about today's budget. But seems even if i go $5 over ill 5 swats with the paddle or two tails....not so bad only 5 - better than 30 or more...so yes ill be watching carefully ;)
"And I just leaned in sighing contentedly feeling safe loved and protected."
ReplyDeleteAnd THAT is what it's all about. ;-) It's hard to explain this thing, especially when I state that I really don't like the physical pain, but that right there says so much.
hi Lea, yes it exactly what is all about isnt it - until the next speed bump - which i just hit *sigh* nevermind.
ReplyDelete:)