Tuesday, 20 December 2011

The Aftermath

Wednesday 21st December 2011

It’s crazy.  The punishment he gave me after the incident was probably really good timing.  It reconnected us and re-established the trust in each other – or so I thought.

But then, Sunday just gone was meant to be maintenance/punishment for a few things he had let slide (and thanks to my book, he was reminded) I sometime wonder why I still bother writing in my book when we are supposed to be practicing immediate consequences.  I couldn’t do it.  I fought and I argued and I hesitated and I fussed, I begged, I downright refused (which just doesn’t work he just got mad).  I slowly made my way around to the end of the bed and bent over but not without struggle.  One stroke of the cane and I jumped up and howled and just burst into tears. I sat down on the bed and sobbed I just couldn’t do it.  I didn’t want to do it.  He held on to me so tight and rocked me and shushed me and stroked my hair until I was calm again.  He put the implements away and said we were not going to do it.

I was so grateful and relieved.  We snuggled up in bed and then slowly the disappointment set it.  The regret, the doubt the knowledge that I was giving off such mixed signals.  I didn’t want to stop this. I really want to continue with DD – but I was scared to.   

So I spoke in a whisper to my husband and asked could we please try again tomorrow night and I promise not to wimp out.

Absolutely baby, anything you want is fine.

So Monday night came. 
I steeled myself, I’d made a promise I wouldn’t wimp out, both to hubby and to myself.  So I forced myself to bend over the bed.  Do you have any idea how hard that was?  I was shocked.  Here is me, a fully confessed spanko – completely dreading what was about to happen and not wanting it to happen at all and shock horror wanting to stop DD all together.  I didn’t even want to blog anymore.  But I don’t really want to stop at the same time.

And what happened.  Yes a spanking, not the longest I’ve had, certainly not the hardest by far, and I cried like a baby.  It was so hard to take.  He used the paddle first (at my request – because it kind of numbs after a while) and then the cane.  He read through my book and spanked me for each and every infraction.  By the time he got to Sunday I was a wreck and so he decided to turn it down a notch and back off and call it a night.  So he missed out Sunday’s.  Seems I had a bad week.

And now, this week I’ve slowly gone off the rails, ending up today not listening to him and causing him to get angry at me and hang up on me (well not quite hung up on me but he said he was hanging up because I wasn’t listening and I could ring back when I was prepared to listen).   I need him to spank me tonight after the way I talked to him on the telephone today.  I really need him to but I don’t want him to.   

He has given me a little lee way this week with it being Christmas, I have had full access to finances to buy presents and food and it’s been great.  He has had fun watching me.  I have still been careful but I can feel the power. I don’t want to relinquish it.  I have to, I know but its going to be a struggle and my attitude today was the start of it.  I can feel it and it’s because there is a chink the armour, I know I can fuss and cry and wimp out and he will back down on a spanking.  So I need him to be really strong RIGHT NOW and take me in hand tonight spank me for my attitude and to make sure I know full well that as at the end of the week my spending powers are back to normal.

I think maybe it’s because we are off track slightly here with DD.  I need it, I want it and yet I’m scared to death of it all at the same time all of a sudden.  I was never scared of DD until “the incident”.  I’m not scared of my husband, because he has demonstrated we can stop this anytime I want to.  But I am now scared of punishments.  I wish he would ring me or text me and tell me that is what is going to happen when I get home.  I don’t want to have to say to him that I need him to spank me.  But at the same time I don’t want him to either, but I know if he doesn’t my attitude will just get worse and worse and that is not going to bode well for a happy relationship and home. 

If there was ever a time to “ask” for a spanking, maybe this is it.







12 comments:

  1. Kiwigirl. OMG all I can say is good luck. Maybe once the Christmas holiday is over things will sort themselves out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiwi,

    I just got the chance to read your last few posts, sounds like a horrible week. Hang in there and happy holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you're still traumatized from the incident...hugs to you!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Needs and wants can be very different, can't they? I hope you both work it out.
    P.S. I used your name in one of my Christmas carol parodies. Hope you don't mind. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you're struggling right now Kiwi and I hope you both get it worked out. I think 'the incident' is still praying on your mind though. It'll take time to build back up to where you were at beforehand. Keep talking!
    Wishing you and yours a very Merry Xmas Kiwi.

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it all works out KG. Dee's right talk and talk.

    Love and best wishes. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This happens... I can speak from experience. The first time J and I had a "real" punishment session (you know, once he understood just how hard to spank) I was terrified. I told him I didn't even want to tell him about any transgressions because I feared the spanking so badly... I cried over the phone to him and he told me, "that wasn't the point. This is to change behavior, not drive us apart."

    We ended up taking a break for some time and interestingly enough no that we're back in the swing, things are better than ever. We're easing in the way we should have from the start, and for now "punishments" are off the table until we both know just what I can take.

    I wish you luck in this journey. It can be scary, isolating, confusing, joyful, re-connective, restorative and peaceful... as far as I can tell its just cake after 5 years or so! ;)

    Merry Christmas Kiwi! May the holidays bring brighter days.

    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it takes a little time to work through things, emotionally speaking especially, when something goes wrong. We're so much more open and vulnerable when we're doing ttwd, and so it hurts more and it can take more reassurance to get back on track. I hope that today is a better day for you Kiwi! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I knew what to say. I don't, I guess that's what blogging is all about, talking to others who understand but don't have all the answers. Others here have some good suggestions - talk, wait for the holiday stress to be over. I know you and I have things in common – we dream of discipline. But in our dreams it’s just enough and at the exact right time along with the perfect lectures. Our men don’t have privilege to those thoughts. They do their best most of the time. You may need to do a little soul searching yourself - do you truly want to submit to him or do you want to play out the punishments scenarios you (and I) have daydreamed about. I don’t know, for you or for me. But I’m afraid it’s something we should both think about.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kiwi
    hope you don't mind me de-lurking -i have read your blog since near when you started and thought you might appreciate some input from another Brit.

    This is about your last two posts.It is about control.

    It seems to me that the effect of your "incident" was to erode or remove your confidence that ,even when giving him total control,you were safe and unafraid that any harm would come to you.So now you are frightened/scared at a pretty deep level that bad things might possibly happen to you,even though ,thank god,you are not scared of your husband.

    But if you are scared to death of the next spanking ,however much you feel you might need it,then all is not right.I believe you need to take back some control,at least pro tem,as you need to rid yourself of fear.My suggestions,for what they are worth

    -Re-state/remind you husband that the control you give him,and whether that is total or partial,is up to you.This is something to continually re-visit and you have not given him a blank cheque.

    -The book is not working for you.At least for the holiday period,maybe tell him you are putting it on the shelf and you will come back to it in the New Year

    -do you have a safe word?If so,dust it off .If you don't,then agree one.Tell him you will use it and be unafraid to do so.Be sure that when you use it he knows to stop,immediately.

    There is no shame in adjusting things -you cannot carry on at the moment without doing so.

    Hope you don't mind my two pennyworth

    Hapychristmas to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im running out of time to reply to all of you, so i hope you will excuse this one reply. I hope my next post told the story afte rthis, things are much much better today.
    dan welcome to my blog and thank you for delurking, plese feel free to comment and give me advice anytime you like :)
    i hope you all have a lovely merry christmas, stay safe and be happy.
    Lea, im honoured - thank you. I havnt had time to check it out but i will when i get back
    See you all around mid Jan 2012
    Much love
    Kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete