Just a real quick post ...I had my second weigh in at weight watchers last night and another loss on the scales. Only small 200g which i think is about 1/4 lb but still the right direction on the scales. Hubby was pleased but said it should be more.
I did have it in my mind to ask if he would be willing to spank me if i had a gain. I hadnt mentioned anything to him as yet but im having sceond thoughts about that now. When he said what he said, not in a mean way or anything, i was disappointed that i had disappointed him. It made me determined to do better this coming week. Perhaps that is a better motivation than spanking.
Anyway, hopefully you will see "less" of me this time next week.
Just wanted to share with you all :)
Good luck on your next weigh in.
ReplyDeleteFD
A couple of years ago I lost 50 pounds by following the advice of Dr. McDougall. Look him up on Google if you're interested. It wasn't easy, but I was determined to lose the weight gained from having 8 pregnancies. I also started lifting weights and running. Last year I ran a half-marathon in 2 hours 10 minutes. I would fix separate meals for my family and tell myself, "nothing tastes as good as thin feels"!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it!!! If you need support I love to talk health/fitness!
FD - thank you :) ill keep you posted how i go
ReplyDeleteKitty - wow way to go you. Well done, thats an awsome achievement. I certainly will be googling him. I do love weight watchers. It works so well i just hate exercise - thats what i need spankings for lol not doing my step aerobics!
For me, cutting calories had a much greater effect on weight loss than exercise. Of course a combination of both is a good idea. But I was happy with that because I hate exercising too. Lol. Good luck and congrats!
ReplyDelete