Well, I got home and he was cooking dinner and had a glass of wine waiting for me (I love this man so much) but he said i could have only one glass as I was on weight watchers, so strict! He hadnt read his email by then, so as I promised myself, i didnt mention it.
We had dinner, i was doing dishes and pottering about as we wives do and he was sat at the computer. It took me a while to realise what he was doing. Reading my email. I blushed. I actually blushed and got nervour and embarrassed and started twittering about.
He sat there reading - and smiling. He closed the computer, came up behind me and gave me a hard swat on the backside.
Then he ran me a bath, let me have a hot bath with another glass of wine and watched my tv programme. We went to bed and then he started talking. Yes no problem he will give me a spanking during the week just because - a tickle spanking he called it. Whatever makes him happy :) makes me happy. He warned me that he will get very vocal with me when i need a telling off, rest assured. He told me he has no problem with that whatsoever. He has no problem with punishment spankings when i need them, there will be follow through, no empty threats, and the black mark system hasn't stopped he just feels that I have no need to see it - he will make me account for them every week.
So what did i do???? I got cheeky and sassy and disobedient - which resulted in me having 5 black marks in one fell swoop - because i had forgotten to close the gate when i got home and now i had to get out of bed to go close it - I took my time and made him ask me a number of times to get out of bed and close it, so just to annoy him because he wouldnt do it for me i switched the light on in the bedroom LOL....i wont be laughing at the end of teh week.
So, yes, it was a very good result, not at all as i expected. I thought he would be irritated with me for going on about it all again. And as we left for work this morning, i got another black mark - not sure for what LOL but as he drove away out of the window he was licking his finger and marking the air with another black mark. Oops!
I think, when this man finally gets into the swing of things, he is going to be in his element and he is going to realize he was born to do this and I may, just may decide that the phrase "be careful what you wish for" will be my epitaph!
But on saying that i have to admit i am feeling very secure and content at the moment.
Well good for you for letting him read it! I suspect, in time, you might find the end of the week tally system rather lacking. To do something on Monday, and something else on Wednesday and pay for it all on Friday blurs lines and makes for much less of a feeling of connection between A and B...if you know what I mean? Sara
ReplyDeleteHi sara, thanks for the comments. Yeah i suspect you will be right in the end but its a start - we have to start somewhere :)
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing where your journey takes you! A word of warning, watch what you ask for. You may get it. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteThe black marks wouldn't work for me. I would worry all week about it. He takes care of issues as they come up. If I have to wait more than 2 hours, we talk but I don't get spanked.
Hi Little MIssie, thanks for commenting. Yeah, it will be interesting to see where we go with this and what happens over time. The black mark system is his idea, he wants to do it, i think its his way of feeling ok with maintenance spanking - and then when I do something major he will punish me straight away. Its a start and things will be tweeked and pulled and shaped over time until if fits us :) - as i have said before i dont think its ever just right, things change, its a continual work in progress :) but the journey is so good.
ReplyDeleteGood for you guys having such clear communication. This lifestyle requires it a lot! I think dealing with things right away is better also, but you will find your stride. My husband almost never waits for even a day...or I fall apart and get in worse trouble. But that's probably just me :)
ReplyDeleteHi Stormy, thank you so much for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts. I am not sure if it will work either but i think its his way of justifying a weekly spanking. This is over and above any major trouble i might find myself in. It is meant to happen tonight but i asked this morning was it still happening and he just told me to settle down, it will happen but when he feels like it, he is the boss! He also said he is not going to go easy on me either - oh dear.
ReplyDeleteSo i have no idea. The communicatino is not as open is it might sound. Its taken me a long time to be able to get this far and just as i was starting to feel brave about asking and talking he shoots me down, makes me feel like a freak and that im asking too much. I may post about this feeling soon :)