Monday, 20 June 2011

The Email.

I am so bad,  I have done very little work here at work today - just  reading and blogging and researching.  I deserve a spanking just for that alone LOL (but im not admitting to anything).  This is just a little update and now its time to sit back, try to relax,  not say a word and see what happens.  I sent the email, asking for maintenance spankings, once a week.  A confession - I lost count of the times  i sent this email, then hacked into his email account deleted it and started again.  This must be the 10th attempt - this is what it said:

"I've been thinking about what we talked about in bed last night - would you please spank me regularly once a week "just because".  It meets my needs for you to be dominant over me UNTIL I do something really wrong that deserves a real punishment spanking, I like it and it makes me feel happy and secure, I love that feeling and it does help keep me in line.    Like a warning behave or else!   
THEN when I  do step out of line or do something wrong (like the smoke alam, over spending on the budget, credit cards, not doing as im told, keeping stuff a secret, not paying bills on time) things like that....you punish me properly and severely like Sunday (I NEED MORE TELLING OFF THOUGH) - and no empty threats!   I honestly woudn't deliberately do something wrong just to be spanked - that makes it a game.  They hurt!  Its  about the dominance and submission, after a punishment the issue is dealt with, forgiven and forgotten.  It might make me feel very nervous and scared before hand but I feel very respectful, happy, secure and settled afterward.    I love that you are in charge of me.   
It gets my attention when you tell me off, when you give me that warning look over your glasses, the black mark system you have going - but that needs follow through to be effective  - it all makes me think uh-oh I'd better watch my step.
Hope you understand - and I promise no more talk about it unless you want to talk more.  BUT I reserve the right to ask for a spanking still Smile with tongue Love you heaps xxxxx"

So i guess that will be my final word to him on the subject - hahaha who am I kidding - i know me.  It wont be my final word.  I just hope he reads it properly.  I am not going to ask, nor say a word, if he checks his email when I am home then i will vacate the lounge and busy myself with housework or chores or disappear into a very hot bath and submerge myself when he comes in to scowl at me because I'm "going on" about it.

5 comments:

  1. Good for you for asking for what you need, for telling him how you feel! Now stay out of his email account!!!! ;). Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hacking into your hubby's e-mail?! Wow, you're brave or crazy, lol!
    I could never get away with that. Daddy is a computer guru:).

    Good luck with maintenance!

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I sent hubby an email once, then ran and deleted it before he read it. Phew. It was critical and would have gotten me in trouble for sure.

    Don't forget an update about his response..

    ReplyDelete
  4. HIs First Mate: Will post an update very shortly. Not anything that i expected!
    Sara - thank you - its certainly getting easier to talk and ask for what i need. As for his email - he shouldnt tell me the password should he LOL ;)
    Kitty: He has no idea i hacked into it - i did admit that it took me all day to write the darned email though.
    Stormy: LOL. We feel things, write them down and then we second guess ourselves. Sometimes it works out to just say (whether talking or emailing) what we are feeling. Ill post an update very shortly as to his response :)

    ReplyDelete