This is just a really quick post to let you know we find out tomorrow whether
Sir starts the night shift position.
If so, he will be starting on Monday next I would think. Its good thing and a bad thing at the same time.
So I will keep you updated as to how we get on.
What's the betting that maintenance the Sunday night before will be a bit of a big session. Probably for the best.
Wow, this has got to be my shortest post yet. The picture has nothing to do with the post but Ive always loved it, so I thought I would use it. Feels like it's "us".
Love and hugs kiwi xxx

I hope things go well and that you get all of the spankings you need to behave. :)
ReplyDeleteHow is your arm?
Hi Ana, me too :) and thanks, my arm is slowly getting there.
Deletegood luck. sending positive vibes your way and hoping you get what you both need!
ReplyDeleteHi Fondles, thank you :) i need all the positive vibes i can get ;)
DeleteGood luck Kiwi. I hope things work out well for you. Love the pic :)
ReplyDeleteHi Roz, the pic is lovely isnt it, feels like "us". His First Mate used it on her blog, and i came across it the other day just on google images, so i "borrowed" it. :)
DeleteGood luck! Hope you get the spankings you need... awesome picture by the way.
ReplyDeleteHi Playful, thanks :) me too. Im sure I will. I love the pic too, as i said above, His First Mate used it on her blog, and i found it the other day on google images, so I borrowed it ;)
Deletejust love it. It feels like Sir and I.