Today I’m feeling both the physical side and emotional side of TTWD.
And it’ wonderful.
I feel like I’m walking on clouds and wrapped in cotton wool. (Could do with sitting on cotton wool right now though) Loved and protected. I feel at peace and contented and connected with my husband.
Yesterday I got into trouble. Not HUGE trouble, but big enough (and it could have been worse) but I confessed rather than got caught out. I think Sir realized my intentions were good with what I did rather than just being devilish (which when I have done this thing before (yes ssshhh I know, it’s bad that I keep repeating the same offence) then the intentions were pretty devilish).
I confessed in the afternoon and acknowledged that I was in trouble. The day passed and I got home and got on with the usual family routine.
Anyway, you know about my new bedtime – 10.30pm sharp. Well, it got to about 9.30pm and Sir asked me “is there anything I need to spank you for today”
My stomach was in knots as it was but I looked down at the ground and said “Yes sir, there is”
He nodded and said “right, upstairs, you may as well start getting ready for bed”.
(Sweetgirl, you will be so proud of me) I got myself upstairs without a mutter or fuss or argument. I got myself ready, brushed my teeth, undressed, got the pillows out ready on the bed and got my “punishment book” out for him to read. And then I lay in position and waited for him.
Up he came. He gave me the book and told me I had to read out loud what I had done today to deserve a spanking.
So there I was laying naked over the pillows and having to read out what I had done. That in itself was very humbling. There were three things:
- I took the phone off the hook so that Thorn couldn’t ring (This was my main crime)
- I got out of bed the night before and sat on the stairs and eves-dropped on a phone call he had, when I should have been sleeping.
- I didn’t have my daily glass of milk
Then he started. He used the shortened cane we have, and our green tail implement.
I stayed in position.
I clung on to the duvet and tried my best to take what I had coming. And I did, I took it. Not without tears. He lectured me throughout and made me answer him. I don’t know if HOH realize how hard it is to answer questions during a spanking. But boy it is hard.
I am thankful that he didn’t use the dreaded “white tail” implement he made. It is vicious. He could have used it, probably should have used it because this is not the first time I’ve committed this offence. But he didn’t use it, even though he threatened. I am thankful for that.
Anyway, when he was finished he pulled back the covers on the bed and told me to hop in to bed.
I mentioned that I still had 20 minutes to go until my bedtime.
He shook his head and said no, as I hadn’t stayed in bed the previous night then I could go to bed early.
He kissed me goodnight and left the room.
I figured I wouldn’t sleep. 10.30 is early enough as it is, nevermind just after 10pm. So I lay there (oh hell yes, on my tummy) listening to him downstairs thinking I’m not going to go to sleep.
The next thing I know the alarm clock has woken me up, the sun is streaming through the curtains.
I turn over and see his smiling face. He asks me if I am OK. I asked him why he didn’t wake me up when he came to bed and he said I was sleeping so soundly he didn’t want to wake me.
I am so feeling TTWD today. Well all week since this new bedtime rule to be honest. It really works for me.
It’s amazing what a sound thrashing and being sent to bed early can do for a girl.


This is so sweet. I'm cracking up because on someone else's blog this story might be a big pity party, but you're so contented with your spanking. I just love it!!
ReplyDeleteHi Renee :) thanks. My latest post is more of a pity party sorry to say :( its amazing the difference a few days can make in ttwd and how we feel.
DeleteIt sounds wonderful- u're so contented.
ReplyDeleteI like havg a warm bum and put under the covers. Easy to fall asleep after a spanking innit?
Hi Fondles, yes it is. :) best feeling ever
DeleteEnforced bed time, warm bottom and cozy bed...better than any sleeping pill!
ReplyDeletehugs abby
Hi Abby, yes it was wonderful while it lasted. Sorry to say this morning things have changed :( ive posted about it.
DeleteI agree with Abby, a sleeping pill doesnt compare to those things. :)
ReplyDeletehi playful, no they sure dont.
DeleteSorry you got spanked but happy to hear you are reaping the benefits. Bedtime rules are not very appreciated around here either but it often does make the day go much smoother.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
hi db :) yeah it was good :)
DeleteUgh..early bedtime usually causes me to pitch a bit of a fit, and then I get spanked if I'm not careful.
ReplyDeleteSpankings make me tired. I cry myself to sleep easily, with him holding me.
Glad you confessed. I think that kind of thing is going around! ;)
hi Stormy - yeah confession is always better than being found out. I was told last night during maintenance that as of tonight he expects me to be truthful and honest and confess to any rule I break while he is on nightshift. (things changed a bit this morning - but thats my next post)
DeleteI know what you mean about spankings making you feel tired, i get that too.
On your question about answering during spanking:
ReplyDeleteLisa has never ever uttered a single word during spanking. Not even 'ouch'.
wow, she sounds pretty staunch Bas or maybe you are not spanking hard enough ;)
Deletehugs kiwi xx
I love this post. So glad you are feeling contented and the bedtime rule seems to be working. A good daily reminder of your dynamic. I agree with the others - sounds better than a sleeping pill :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with you about answering questions during a spanking, mine does it too. Argh!
Hugs
Roz
hi roz, thanks. It was a lovely feeling last week but it came to an abrupt halt this morning :( and now I feel the furthest from content and peaceful as you can get.
DeleteI'm happy to hear you are in a good place with TTWD right now. :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Lea
DeleteThanks.
Why is it these good places never last very long before the next speed bump with ttwd?
Hugs kiwi xx