Thursday, 22 November 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


I just want to wish all my friends who celebrate Thanksgiving, a very Happy Thanksgiving.

We dont celebrate it here in NZ but I have lots to be thankful for, my health, my happiness, my children and family and last but not in any way least, each and everyone of my bloggy friends.

I wish you all a very merry Thanksgiving and hope you all have lots to be thankful for.

I'm still around and still reading, but I have been extremely busy, hopefully next week I can start to blog a bit more.

I

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kiwi, my fellow New Zealander. I know your name is Kiwi, but I have always wondered whether you were actually in NZ. Your blogger profile says UK.

    Although we may not celebrate Thanksgiving, it is also a good opportunity for us to remind ourselves of the blessings we have to be thankful for.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kiwi for the lovely wishes. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only two words for you.

    BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!


    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes, Kiwi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Roz, I didnt realize you were a New Zealander. I should change my profile. Im British but living in NZ. Do you have a blog??

    Cat, you are welcome, you too.

    Ana. LOL.. Thanks. I have two words for you too my friend I WISH!!!! XX

    Lea: Thanks, yes it was good, hope yours was too

    Riley: you're welcome. Hope you had a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kiwi, I'm a born Brit too. My siblings and I were all born in England but we emigrated to NZ when I was very young and have been here since. Yes, I do have a blog. Here is the link if you would like to pay me a visit :)
    http://roz-inhishands.blogspot.co.nz/?zx=8b7bd9677f3ff0d5

    ReplyDelete