Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Night Shift


YESTERDAY
Sir is starting night shift.

This is good.  But it’s also bad.

I'm worried about it. 

What is going to happen to our DD?

Will we have time to continue it?  Who is going to be there to help me stay focused and stay submissive.  How can I be submissive when he is not there?

I will be, once more, an independent woman.    Doesn't she look just like me?

I will be thrust into the leadership of our household in the hours he is not there.  The hours he will be home, will be spent sleeping.  So it's going to be me, in charge, the boss, making decisions for the kids, dealing with everything on my own while he is away working or upstairs sleeping. 

Oh there is something else to worry about! Sir is my referee with Little Miss.  We can have such cross words at times Little Miss and I.  He is so good at controlling the situation and hauling up both of us when we need it.  She to her room, and me, well that’s easy, across his knee.

I know what the right thing to do is but I am not sure I will be able to do it.  I know the right choices to make (but the wrong choices are always more fun) (yes I know temporarily).  I am going to have to be very honest about everything I do.  Confess to anything I know is wrong, write everything down in my book.  It can be hard to confess when you know that there is a spanking coming.






But I know me.   I am going to do a "Braveheart" and shout the words F RE E D O M.

I am going to revel in being in charge.  It's going to take me over and I will take full advantage and how on earth will I manage to give up that control when Sir is home and among the living (so to speak). 

Its hard enough as it is for me to be submissive, despite wanting to be.  Wanting to be and being able to be are two different things and takes a lot of hard work and guidance and support from Sir.

What about consequences, what about maintenance?  When will we find the time for that?  I know there will be consequences for my actions but immediate consequences work best for me I have found. 

DD is not a game to me.  It’s not foreplay to good sex.  It's very real to me.  It's not something I can put on hold while he works these shifts.  But I know I will very easily slip back into my old ways, take charge, make decisions, argue and do all the things I know he doesn't allow.  Things like letting the cats sleep on the bed with me, not drinking my yucky horrible milk every day, no exercise (hehehehe) leaving wet towels on the bed.  But not just the rules, it will be my attitude that changes.  Ill have that "you can't touch me" attitude.  I

I know when we decided to put maintenance on a fortnightly basis I went to pieces and it didn't work, I need weekly (as you will be able to see from my last couple of posts, a week of good behaviour, maintenance missed for a week and then bang, I'm out of control and heading into a very bad weekend and following week).  So I really need that regular weekly maintenance.  I probably need it daily to be honest.  Shh I didn't say that out loud.

I will have to try and keep my feet on the ground and remember I'm not really in charge, that Sir is still the boss, even though he is not here.  I am going to have to stop and think about my actions and decisions in his absence.  I have rules to follow, I know what they are, whether Sir is with me or not. 

This is going to be hard and I am not looking forward to it because I know I'm going to get carried away with it.    I am going to have to work very hard, and think about every decision, think about my actions, the consequences and is the end result the result that I want.









LAST NIGHT
Sir put up a big stop sign


I approached the subject of him not being around and me being in charge last night with quite an excited demeanour.  He very quickly abruptly brought me to a screeching halt and told me where I stand.













Basically, there is no way I am in charge, and not to think about it for one minute, that if Little Miss and I don't behave then we will be "dropped kicked, the pair of us" - charming huh - but I know what he means.  And that I have to remember he may not be here in body but certainly in spirit and mind and soul and the rules still apply and he will be asking and reading and watching and listening!!!!!

Whoa.  
                                      Exactly what I needed him to say to me, but ...(watch this space)

30 comments:

  1. Seriously??? Grow up and learn to be an adult. Are you so immature that you only make smart decisions when someone else is there to make you do it? What kind of example do you set for your kids? Basically you are one of them, immature and unable to handle basic responsibility without supervision. Grow up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoo Troll - didn't your mama ever tell you if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all. If you want to spew your venom, go get your own blog. So brave you post your comments anonymously.

      Delete
    2. That's not how it's like -why don't you take your anonymous bravado and crawl back into your little cave?

      Delete
    3. thanks for the suport guys - im not even going to reply to anon...delete button time ;)

      Delete
  2. Kiwi - just behave as if he is standing right behind you watching and you will be fine. I'm sure Sir has ideas to ensure that you are not neglected. Trust him sweetie.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good advice, thank you. Ill let you know how we get on. Im sure there will be some ups and downs.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got news for you "Anon" - I'm not hiding behind an anonymous name - this is my real name that all my friends and family call me. No one is forcing this lifestyle on you - if you don't agree, that's fine - it's not for everyone. But no one is forcing you to follow this blog.

      Delete
    2. i wonder why the trolls even read this blog. i'm not into circus life, so i don't follow the blogs about circus life. i don't go over there and tell them they're a bunch of *enter nasty words here*...

      seriously. i absolutely DISLIKE trolls a LOT>

      and i KNOW you'll be ok - just imagine offering all that you're doing to him, even tho he's not physically present to see it :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Kiwi,
    I don't know about Sir's nightshift, but around here are a lot of oil refineries, where work goes on 24 hours a day. So half the men in my town work nightshifts regularly and ALL the women complain that he is coming home early in the morning, sleeps a few hours and then walks around in the house for the whole afternoon, interfering with every thing she does.
    The women hate nightshifts because he is so much around!

    Hey, I am using my real name too. I am happy to share my full name, address telephonenumber or whatever with every blogger friend.
    I know that kind of real life information about a lot of bloggers.
    We are not as anonymously as everybody thinks we are.
    Just trying to keep Family and Neighbours from reading my blog.
    No anonimity amongst bloggers necessary. We are a group of friends who just happen to allow nice and polite outsiders to read what we say to one another, because we think some people may benefit from it.
    Trolls on spanking blogs, are just crying out loud that they desperately need a spanking. Post your address and we'll find a volunteer to help you in your distress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot say how often I have thought of this myself... How they would soooo benefit from a spanking themselves!

      Delete
    2. BAS, leave it to you to cut to the chase.

      Delete
    3. thanks bas for the encouragement, i hope i find you are right :) im sure in the end we will work it out...one good thing though ill be able to blog from home way more often :)

      Delete
  5. Kiwi, as Cat said, try to behave as though Sir was standing over you shoulder. Remember you already do a lot of things without him being there with you. For example, abiding by rules. I imagine a number of your rules you already have to abide by without him being there (exercise for example) or you may have some rules that are specifically in place for when he is not there.

    What about talking to him about submission exercises to help reaffirm both of your roles. I don't necessarily mean chores but things like him asking you to wear particular clothing or a particular piece of jewellery on a particular day (for example). This will help remind you of him and of his dominance and also help you both stay connected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Roz, thanks for the great advice....good idea submission exercises....especially if i find myself spinning out of control...ill keep it in mind.

      Delete
  6. Kiwi welcome to my world ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He will be around more than you think - maybe not physically but in spirit so you best be behaving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sweetgirl and Sunnygirl - thank you :) i hope you are right sunnygirl...sweetgirl...ummm not so sure i can cope in your world :( ill try though

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honey, you can do it! You are so much more capable than you give yourself credit for. Take a deep breath and focus on one good decision at a time. We'll be cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, im gonna need it....upside is ill be able to blog more from home ;)

      Delete
  10. I second Ana's comment. You CAN do it. I struggle with that kind of stuff a lot, but you're a strong woman and it will work out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks PLB....lets hope i can. He finds out about it tomorrow and if is positive, then i think it will start next week.....watch this space....

      Delete
  11. (((Kiwi))) best of luck getting through it all. I'm sure it will be a change but you are strong like the woman in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riley, thanks :) he finds out hopefully tomorrow whether he got the job or not...so if he does, it will start next week...watch maintenance on sunday being a big session LOL

      Delete