Hi Grace, thank you :) I can only wish the weekend had been so wonderful, unfortunately the bubble burst on Friday night...watch this space...ill be posting about it soon
I always want your comment gf ;) but im thinking you might be thinking that Sir was letting me off with stuff?? HOnestly, he wasnt, honestly I was very good - until Friday :( lol
Hi Lea, well sometimes yes a "nice" over the knee spankings is awesome - doesnt happen very much...my good behaviour didnt last much past Friday :( so another post coming very soon about my very sore weekend :(
Way to go Kiwi, good for you! Isn't it a great feeling to stay out of trouble :)
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work!
heheh thanks Roz, im not sure how long it will last for, but yeah it certainly is a great feeling....my behind certainly agrees with it ;)
DeleteVery nice! I hope the weekend is just as wonderful! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Grace, thank you :) I can only wish the weekend had been so wonderful, unfortunately the bubble burst on Friday night...watch this space...ill be posting about it soon
DeleteStaying out of trouble all week? Awesome!! Here's to a good weekend too!
ReplyDeleteHI Emi-Jones - thanks, yes its always hard to stay out of trouble for so many days in a row...not sure how I managed it, BUT it didnt last :(
Deletehmm don't think you want my comment :p
ReplyDeleteI always want your comment gf ;) but im thinking you might be thinking that Sir was letting me off with stuff?? HOnestly, he wasnt, honestly I was very good - until Friday :( lol
DeleteHope it continues for you! Unless you WANT the third picture. A nice one at least. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHi Lea, well sometimes yes a "nice" over the knee spankings is awesome - doesnt happen very much...my good behaviour didnt last much past Friday :( so another post coming very soon about my very sore weekend :(
DeleteThat is wonderful!! :)
ReplyDeleteit was, but it didnt last :(
DeleteA whole week? Now you can take on the world!!! Yay for you, my dear!
ReplyDelete:) it was good while it lasted....is all Im going to say my dear.....read my next post :( lol - i shouldnt laugh but if i dont Ill cry LOL
Delete