Kiwi, this is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Hugs, kiwi. These poems are beautiful. Yes, Bas definitely is well loved, missed and very dear.Irishey
So beautiful Kiwi. I love the poem (great minds eh :) and your words are so lovely. Thank you for sharing this.Bas was such a special friend who touched all of us and will be greatly missed. He will remain in our thoughts, hearts and memories.((Hugs))Roz
KG,Beautiful poem. Thank you for sharing. Bas was very special to each one of us.Love,Ronniexx
Thank you for posting this. Like you, I couldn't let him slip away without acknowledgement. I'm so very sad for the loss of Bas in our lives.
He was a good man.
This is so sweet. Very nice words.
Kiwi, this is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
ReplyDeleteHugs, kiwi. These poems are beautiful. Yes, Bas definitely is well loved, missed and very dear.
ReplyDeleteIrishey
So beautiful Kiwi. I love the poem (great minds eh :) and your words are so lovely. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteBas was such a special friend who touched all of us and will be greatly missed. He will remain in our thoughts, hearts and memories.
((Hugs))
Roz
KG,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful poem. Thank you for sharing. Bas was very special to each one of us.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Thank you for posting this. Like you, I couldn't let him slip away without acknowledgement. I'm so very sad for the loss of Bas in our lives.
ReplyDeleteHe was a good man.
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet. Very nice words.
ReplyDelete