D-Day
Is fast approaching.
4 more days and my house guests arrive for an indefinite period. Well, it was for an indefinite period but now we have to move house too – there is light at the end of the tunnel AND I hesitate to mention this as I don’t want to tempt fate, but if our plans work out then I can seen an end to nightshift too. (Which is a good thing in one respect – well, I suppose in all respects really as immediate consequences will be back. And that works best for me never mind the fact that Sir will be home with us).
Sir told me during our last maintenance session for a few weeks that he doesn’t care who is here or who is not with us, if he feels I am in need of discipline then he will very calmly and politely ask if he can have a word with me up stairs – and we have plenty of quiet implements!!!
Hummmmffff!!!!
He wouldn’t dare with house guests…..would he? Errr perhaps best not to test this theory.
I failed to do my exercise this morning. AND I stayed up late and watched You Tube on my phone last night when I was supposed to be sleeping. Sir knows about the exercise – or lack there of but not about the phone incident.
I have been at weight watchers for the last 9 weeks and have done well, lost 8kg so far, but last week I had a slight gain and then this week I feel like I have fallen off the wagon, I have no motivation. I’ve only exercised twice this week. SO I feel like I need some real motivation. Hmmmmm Indiana Jones is very motivating isnt he? hehehe.
Seriously though.
I think I need to ask Sir to help me with this tonight when I get home before he goes to work. If nothing else I need to confess to the phone indiscretion. And I feel guilty for not exercising even though it’s my own fault for not going to sleep when I was told to. I am going to ask him to discipline me. Why is it, even now, hard to ask for discipline, even when I know it’s what I need.
Last night’s maintenance session was very quick and not very hard, although he did use the cane for the first time in a long while and gave me two very hard whacks with it which have left marks which will be around for the next few days. I didn’t get to the point I needed to. So maybe subconsciously I didn’t sleep because I was needing more from him and I didn’t do my exercise because I was needing more from him. I know all you spank-nos will not get it, but then again perhaps you will, perhaps you will understand that guilty feeling and not getting to the place of feeling forgiven. Ill text Sir later on when he is awake and well hope for the best – keep your fingers crossed for me. It will be short and to the point no doubt as he won’t have a lot of time before he has to leave for work, so it will probably be quite painful too. Wish me luck.



Good luck with the guests and everything else. I don't recommend you test his theory while you have company either!
ReplyDeleteOh Kiwi, good luck with the house guests. I agree, best not to find out whether he will or wont spank you while you have your guests.
ReplyDeleteDid you ask Sir for help last night? If so, good on you! It is definitely not easy to do. I hope it got you to where you needed to be. Don't be too hard on yourself with the weight loss. You have done so well and should be proud! You do have a lot going on right now which I think probably explains the lack of motivation. I'm sure you will get back on track.
Argh .. I can soo relate to the phone thing, as you know LoL. Not playing on the phone in bed when I'm meant to be settling to sleep is the rule most often broken. Damn things are just too tempting aren't they?
Hugs,
Roz
Good luck with the house guests! Like Roz asked, i'm curious as to whether or not you asked Sir for help. If you did, good for you! It can be such a tough thing, but so worth it!
ReplyDeleteHi guys thanks I'm sure it's not going to be. As bad as I'm expecting. And yup I did ask and yup I feel better :-)
ReplyDelete