It pays
and I mean it REALLY pays
NOT to
use ones new phone and access the Internet from the said new phone to watch a movie on You Tube on that new phone when one really REALLY SERIOUSLY doesn't want to go to sleep
and I mean it REALLY pays
NOT to
use ones new phone and access the Internet from the said new phone to watch a movie on You Tube on that new phone when one really REALLY SERIOUSLY doesn't want to go to sleep
after being sent to bed, at bedtime, following maintenance on a Sunday night, in the shed!
Well, at least... it pays to not get CAUGHT doing it....
....because
things might just get a bit very painful for an already sore behind
AND
......and He really wont see the funny side!!




Yep, I can sure see how that would happen. Sending soft thoughts.
ReplyDeleteThanks pk I needed them monday but my number has recovered now
DeleteOh no Kiwi, ouch! I'm sorry :(
ReplyDeleteI can certainly see how that wouldn't be a good idea! Take it from me, it's also not a good idea to use your phone to read blogs, comments on your blog, emails etc in bed when you are meant to be sleeping. These phones are too damn tempting!
Hugs,
Roz
Hi roz I didn't think I'd have a problem but the more I learn about this phone the more tempted I'm going to be
Deletelol, this made me laugh a little. i don't have that kind of rule yet, (being sent to bed early, i mean) because i love going to bed early. lol that would be a privilege. lol it's almost like you need an invisibility cloak! wouldn't that be excellent!? ikr!? sorry about your bottom, kiwi. poor thing.
ReplyDeletem.
I laughed writing it yesterday but not at the time. I hate bedtime especially sunday night when I know he is just downstairs but I see his point
DeleteOuch! Given that the bedtime thing is new for us I will keep your advice in mind.
ReplyDeleteCallie
How are, you finding it callie ? I struggle with it
DeleteI'd really hate to have a bedtime! Be careful with that new phone kiwi :)
ReplyDeleteDee x
Lol dee thanks I'll try
DeleteOuch! I don't have a bed time, but if I did, I would be in trouble! I am always on my iPad for a long time after coming to bed. It would be a major challenge not to be on it! Sorry for your bum! ;)
ReplyDeleteTechnology is such a tempting thing specially when you are rebelling against the reward bedtime rule
DeleteSorry you gonna caught Kiwi! The enforced bedtime always makes this girl annoyed as well so she understands giving in to the temptation.
ReplyDeleteHey db yeah the devil was on my shoulder that night
DeleteSo sorry you got caught, gonna have to be more careful the next time.
ReplyDeleteLol yeah like finding the headphones but then I won't be able to hear him moving around downstairs lol I'll have to think of something
DeleteOh lol...well see now i would have said i was watching porn for research material lol
ReplyDeletex
Lol love it tori but I'd still be in trouble
DeleteOh dear, sorry you got caught. Have to be more careful.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Messing with my phone when I'm in bed leads to me taking hours to fall asleep. Probably not the best habit.
ReplyDeleteThe trick is not to get caught. :p lol .. sorry you got caught, but hopefully it'll help with next time!
ReplyDeleteOh boy, that would definitely not be a good spanking. OUCH. Maybe leave your phone out in the livingroom when you go to bed? ;)
ReplyDeleteI could simply not consent to a bedtime, or at least to one earlier than my husband's. I don't know how you do it.
ReplyDeleteElisa
Ouch! I couldn't do a bedtime........you definitely need to be more careful ;-)
ReplyDelete