“Tell me Kiwi, does it REALLY feel like I don’t care anymore what you do or think”?...
…was the question I was asked last night when I got home from work and marched straight up the stairs to the bedroom.
He bent me over the side of the bed and proceeded to give me 6 good strokes of the cane for deliberately being bratty and leaving all the towels on his side of the bed.
I tried to explain that I was acting out because it felt like he didn’t care anymore what I did or said or think; and that it was stupid and I was sorry and wouldn’t do it again. But to no avail.
He also pointed out that he had noticed (whether I realized it or not) that I had not been getting up to do my workouts for the last couple of weeks…he gave me a direct order to get up this morning to do them.
Uh oh.
Honestly, I meant to.
I went to bed at bedtime.
I rang him to say goodnight.
Set my alarm.
But I had a bad night, very restless and come 5am this morning I was tired. So unfortunately I hit the snooze button.
When I woke him to take Little Miss to school he said to me:
“You failed to get up this morning”
With head bowed and eyes lowered I said “Yes sir, I’m sorry”
“Why not”
“I had a bad night and didn’t sleep very well”
“Why not?”
“I’m not sure”
“I’m not impressed Kiwi”
“I did set my alarm so I did intend to get up”
“That is not good enough and it doesn’t earn you any brownie points”
“No Sir”….and with a stuttering pause I asked the question “Am I in trouble”
“YES” … “Love you, now go to work, I’ll deal with you later”
Later is going to be at the weekend...but its 9.30 on Thursday night and I've already been told off on the telephone and warned that if I dont get up in the morning to work out I'm going to get my "arse kicked"
Hi Kiwi, glad to hear it sounds as though things are getting back on track. Better make sure you behave yourself!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
hi roz, me behaving myself? chance would be a fine thing lol
DeleteAnd you didn't think he cared. Sounds like your backside is about to get alot of care. Be careful what you wish for.....lol.
ReplyDeleteyeah, silly me!
DeleteDon't they always just wake up and start to take notice at exactly the WRONG time???? xxxxxx
ReplyDeletelol true daisy very true
DeleteOhh yikes, i'd say it's a good idea to wake up bright and early tomorrow morning! :)
ReplyDeleteyup it would have been an excellent idea....but I didnt...i staggered down the stairs at 6am - an hour too late to be able to do it....sir was not impressed to say the least
DeleteGood luck with the workouts! Waking up early sucks.
ReplyDeleteI hope that today is going better for you! I know I can't get up to do a work out. I have to do it later in the day, so we work my schedule around that. Hope your bottom isn't paying too badly for not getting up. :)
ReplyDelete