Thursday, 7 February 2013

Anticipating a spanking..

It's the hardest thing in the world I think, to wait for a punishment. The time could be used to my advantage to "prepare" myself, to try to find that submissive mindset so that when the time comes, I can go willingly to show my respect and my acknowledgement of what I have done wrong and to show how sorry I am and perhaps to change my behaviour between the time of committing the office to the time of the punishment to show Sir that I do want to change and am trying to change and how very sorry I am for the misbehaviour in the first place.
In an ideal world right? LOL. I wish I could. But no. What do I do? I get myself into more trouble.
Tuesday I fought with Little Miss. It's a big no-no rule for me. Yes, I can issue rules for her. I can insist she follow them, but I am not allowed to lose my cool with her. She knows which buttons to press and oh boy did she press them on Tuesday night. I told Sir about it and he declared I would be punished for it on Sunday, in the shed.
 
Wednesday was a holiday here for us. I planned for a nice day, to put the night before behind me until I HAD to face it on Sunday - Sunday is a long way off. Ha!! NO such luck. I woke up in a bad mood, and I ended up being a complete bitch, to Sir and to Little Miss (though with her it was provoked as usual but again I lost my cool). I was awful. My attitude was disrespectful, disobedient, cheeky to the point of sticking out my tongue to Sir when he was telling me off over something. I give him credit, he gave me chance after chance to pull myself together. Did I take it? No! What did I do? I mimicked him when he was lecturing me and then poked out my tongue! Not a wise move! I think I may have a death wish.
Unfortunately for Sir (but fortunately for me) I managed to escape an immediate trip to the shed last night before bedtime. He developed a headache and so its been put off until Sunday.
I hate this. I hate waiting for punishments. For something serious like this at any rate. Missing a glass of milk...well, hardly the end of the world despite being a direct rule break..he will punish for that but not quite as severely.
But for such a bad horrible attitude - well. I'm for the high jump and the anticipation of it is killing me. He lectured me last night about it after I had apologised for being such a bitchy cow yesterday. He warned me to be prepared for Sunday because he will be strict.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He requested yesterday that I place an order with our favourite implement supplier. He wants a Delrin Rug Beater. I had a look...all I will say is  "g u l p" (anyone used one before?)
I have those butterflies of anticipation already in the pit of my stomach - but not the nice ones. I know I deserve what is coming. I know that. I pray to the Goddess of Submission to give me the grace to accept my punishment well and to stay in position....because even though I know it, accepting it with grace and humility is not the easiest thing in the world is it?
Wish me luck. I'll let you know how I get on.

16 comments:

  1. The goddess of submission. LOL! Sorry :)
    That rug thing looks as evil as the LJ! I think you should start behaving kiwi as I fear for your ass.
    One question. I'm wondering if Little Miss senses that you get into trouble if you lose your cool with her? Kids can be rather manipulative at times. I hope he also explains that her behaviour may not always be acceptable?
    Oh, and good luck.

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee, yeah the rug thing does look a bit ouchy eh? Ive not ordered it yet.
      Good point about LIttle Miss funily enough I thought about that myself yesterday too.....noticed it this morning...she is fine with just me but when dad is around she plays up something chronic....i think you might be right.
      Hmmmm now to figure out what to do!

      Delete
  2. Kiwi, I'm so sorry. I've been there, the waiting and anticipation is so hard. We quite often have delays here too.

    Dee raises an interesting question about whether Little Miss senses she can get you into trouble. From reading previous posts, I get the impression that your Sir does 'deal' with her over her own behaviour. I hope this is the case.

    I feel for you sweetie, and am here if you need.

    ((Hugs))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz thanks hun. Problem is with me and waiting is that by the time it comes to the punishment its kinda lost momentum..if that makes sense. Hence the book and need for more telling off and lecturing from Sir. Hopefully he will get that soon.
      Yeah i agree wiht Dee too....something to work on.

      Delete
  3. Yikes, I hate the delayed ones. I want to scream at him just to make him get it over with already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh screaming at him is not such a good idea lol

      Delete
  4. I hate delayed spankings too. I feel first of all that I'm not important enough to deal with right now, as if I'm an inconvenience, and then there's the having it hang over your head! I'm sorry you have to wait so long. I agree with the ladies above, I really hope she hasn't tuned into the fact that you can get into trouble and so pushes your buttons. {{{HUGS}}} And that rug beater looks scary! And yet, for some reason, I feel I should show my husband... great, I'm going insane! lol I hope you make it to Sunday without too many more things to add to the reasons to tan your hide.... {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Es May - unfortunately we dont have a choice with night shift...just no time for immediate consequences anymore...i was lucky (or unlucky) on Wednesday night that he developed a bad headache...but hey if you do show your hubby the rug beater and you get one, give us a report on it hehehe you can be the guinea pig ;) xx

      Delete
    2. Made a test one tonight... hubby says he'll try it out in the morning. GREAT... I only wanted to try it out to see if I could make the intricate weaving, not for an actual implement... what has the crafter in me done?!? Guess I'll be letting you know tomorrow. *GULP* (note to self, no more crafts that could be used as weapons!)

      Delete
  5. Oh Daisy. All those days to contemplate a real hard comeuppence. So sorry, lots of luck. Try toughening up your tush in anticipation. Do a lot of those 'butt clenches'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunnygirl, its just the way it is at the moment with nightshift...so i guess im going to have to get used to it. LOL i might just give the clenches a try ;) or find some baggy pants and stuff the phone book down there - oh but wait, he makes me strip these days :(

      Delete
  6. I was thinking the same as some of the others... Does lil Miss get to push all your buttons, but you have to be stoic and cool, knowing there are no real consequences for her behavior. If that is the case, it can only build resentment and a greater likeliness of you losing it with her. I understand him holding you at a higher standard as an adult, but not at a unfair disadvantage. If lil miss takes advantage, that is normal, but he needs to know that he's not doing her any favors, by building a distance between you and her, rather than a closeness. I'm sorry you are facing punishment, and I hope it isn't as bad as you expect it to be. Praying that he will give you the respect you deserve, by requiring others to respect you (and honor you). God bless you and all you love, Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiya, yeah i think you are right , and the others, i think she has suddenly cottoned on to pushing buttons. Sir was being unfair but ive mentioned it and he has made a change...so far. HOw long it will last, not sure, but can just keep talking about it.

      Delete
  7. I hope your week starts looking up. In my opinion, rug beaters are MUCH nicer than canes. I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi lea, thanks for letting me know about the rug beater, i would imagine its because it coves a wider area than the cane does....i still havent ordered it but am seriously thinking i will

      Delete