Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Uh Oh, bad, BAD Kiwi

 
I am such a bad submissive wife. I am surprised my husband just doesn’t beat me every day regardless of what I have or have not done and just have done with it.
I try so hard to obey the rules and be respectful.
But sometimes the devil gets in me.
Monday I failed to do my work out. I didn’t mention it because basically it doesn’t mean the same to me if I have to remind him to TELL me to do it. If I have to remind him to TELL me then I may as well just do it, right?
 
 
 
Anyway, he noticed. He told me I had to do it and so I DID do it. (Can you see my halo, even though its slightly crooked). This was a good start to a Tuesday night…which rapidly went down hill from there.
I got myself ready to work out and he got himself ready to go to work and his parting words were to remind me to close the gate at the top of the driveway (he can be very anal a little obsessive about closing that darned gate).
“Yes, yes” I told him dismissively distractedly trying to get on with my work out so that I get then get on with other things…dinner, vacuuming, dishes, lunches, showers, homework, WINE, you know the usual mum stuff.
OK, so, work out done, dripping sweat and bloody knackered, I put the dinner on to start cooking, run upstairs to vacuum of the feathers of a dead bird, courtesy of my little kitty cat, turn on the shower for me and get changed. The phone rings half way through the vacuuming – Sir - mad as a bear chewing a hornet. He had been trying to ring my cell phone, which of course was downstairs on the counter – not being ignored but just not being heard. Anyway, he needed something that I had difficulty in getting for him, something technical – which I’m not. So he got frustrated and mad at me, I got frustrated because I was still hot and sweaty, trying to do a million things and so I hung up on him. OOOPS!
I managed to get what he wanted, rang him back and gave him the info. End of a very short conversation. Finally, shower is done, dinner cooked, dishes done and I’m sitting down. I start to feel really guilty and submissive and so I ring and apologise to him for hanging up. All is well. He apologised for yelling at me. So I then carry on with my evening…and bedtime rolls around.
This is where it gets bad (if earlier hadn’t been bad enough) I ring him to say goodnight as per normal at 10.30pm (this is just TOO early). He asks me if I closed the gate.
O.M.G!!!
I had clean forgotten. It’s late at night, pitch black. The driveway is very long hilly and so I refused to go up and close it in the dark.
He lectured me for the longest time on the telephone last night and promised me a major spanking for it, if not in the morning when he gets home but certainly Sunday so I'd better make sure it’s put in the book. 
 
 
The spanking didn’t happen this morning, nor was a word spoken about it, but its in the book. He did remind me this afternoon when I got home from work and I was marched up the stairs to "discuss" the gate incident. I was told off quite severely and spanked, but not as hard as I was expecting, afterwards he said that that was just an appetiser of what is to come on Sunday for me........don't get me wrong here, this post might be a little on the light and funny side, bit honestly, I took him very seriously.
 
 

Oh, and guess what just arrived in the mail this morning….. talk about irony! He will probably tell me it’s poetic justice!  And I have a feeling that this thing is not going to feel quite as the cat-o-nine tails does!  Honestly?  Ill be closing the gate from now on...and that's even  before my punishment at the weekend.
 
 

37 comments:

  1. Hello Kiwigriliegril
    First time here, liked your post.
    I will come back later when I have more time to look around, until then have a great day and be good.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome bob..looking forward to seeing more of you

      Delete
  2. I like how you said you'll be closing the gate from now on, even before the punishment happened. Sounds like he means business for sure! I'll be praying for your butt lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup brooke...i think he does mean business...not like him to be waiting for me when i get in from work....and to lecture and tell me off as he did...yeah...he means business *sigh*

      Delete
  3. Maybe you should get an electronic gate control, oh forgot, that's you. I'll be keeping my fingers cross for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You hung up on him? Oops indeed. That alone would get me spanked.

    I'll be keeping everything crossed for you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    PS - KG, can't see an email address for youx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi ronnie...yeah i kinda got so frustrated i hung up the phone but als partly so i could do what he wanted me to do...he forgave me :)
      kiwigirliegirl@yahoo.com

      Delete
  5. I agree with Sunnygirl, an electric gate would be nice. ;) Sorry that you're going to get punished. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, hope you don't mind a new comment but oh dear,more than one offence and then having to wait till sunday. Good luck with that and with that horrid weapon. My bottom broke a hairbrush today, I just hope hubby does not go to the same shop as you for a replacement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome english rose, i love new comments :) thanks yeah we have to wait until sunday - i got a taste of whats to come yesterday mind you...yeah ive had a hairbrus break on me too :(

      Delete
  7. Oh no Kiwi! You hung up.. yikes! that's a big no no here.. Hope it all works out ok... I know your mail delivery was bad timing for sure!
    big hugs!

    -Emi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its normally a no-no here too but he forgave me this time...well at least until sunday and he remembers ...yeah very bad timing with the delivery...typical my luck

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. its a delrin rug beater Bea. We got it from Caneiac

      Delete
  9. So, in summary, you're getting what you asked for? You simply know exactly how to step just a wee bit over the line. Well, it looks like there's a lesson being learned there, so perhaps that bodes well for the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rich Person, in summary, yes :)....i dont know what you mean at all ;)

      Delete
  10. Kiwi, that kiwi picture is scary! lol

    I was with you, feeling righteous on your behalf with his 'tude on the phone - until you hung up on him! Then my stomach dropped for ya! I hope by now, all is well in Kiwi/Sir-land. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol it is a bit scary looking isnt it...yeah i shouldnt have hung up but...it was just overwhelming and i ws trying to get him some tech info and its was like arrrrgghhhh....yes all good here :) always is even when im in trouble

      Delete
  11. Yipes, what is that - a loopy johnny?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi renee rose - its a delrin rug beater from caneiac....he tried it out on me today - one swipe - and OMG OUCH it hurts! I said well you just dont use it so hard on me....he looked at me, laughed and said "oh yes I will" hummmf!

      Delete
  12. Oh Kiwi, I am with you. It seems we are both bad Kiwi's. Birds of a feather LoL.

    I broke my no checking blogs, emails, internet etc on my phone in bed rule twice this week. The second time was the very night after he let me back on the blogs after a short ban for the first! Yep, I too am waiting for a spanking. Sucks doesn't it?

    I'm sorry you got yourself in hot water. I can understand your frustration and was with you about his attitude on the phone with you. But you hung up on him - yikes!

    I understand you forgetting the gate too with everything else going on and not wanting to go and close it late at night.

    OMG the rug beater!

    Hope it doesn't go too badly on Sunday Kiwi, be thinking of you.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear roz...must be something in the air...all this sunshine eh? going a bit stir crazy in the heat? sorry you are in trouble. He tried the rugbeater out on me tonight - just one swipe..omg it flaming well hurts....so im not looking forward to sunday

      Delete
  13. We all forget things sometimes. Good for him for following through since that seems to be what you most want, though maybe not at the moment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi lea, thanks. Yes. Its really good that he is following through and finally he lectured and told me off....felt "real" which is exactly what I want. Its not like him to be waiting for me as I get home....that took me by surprise....being told to go upstairs for a "discussion"....sunday is not looking too good now...the rug beater arrived and he tried it out tonight ...just one swipe - flaming heck ouch!!!

      Delete
  14. Kiwi, I suppose the gate is there for a purpose.
    I would not be surprised if it is for safety.
    So, forgetting about the gate, means forgetting about Safety.
    I don't know about your Sir, but my wife's Safety is on the top of my list.

    Maybe, you had better postpone all other activities Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is exsctly it Bas...I know this...I usually comply...well always comply...i just clean forgot...guess he will teach me on sunday not to forget :(

      Delete
  15. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I expect a full account of that thing so I'm never tempted ok.
    Sorry kiwi, hope it's not as bad as it looks!

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok Dee....ill post about it next week for sure....yeah its gonna be bad...he tried one swipe with it and i was hopping!

      Delete
  16. Poetic justice indeed. The Mail Gods were plotting against you on that one, huh. Best of luck, Kiwi. ((((((hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks Riley sure seems someone was plotting against me. (me perhaps lol)

      Delete
  17. I do believe kiwi i have your 'problem' as well lol, seriously though sometimes its so easy to slip back into old habits and the disobedience isnt necessarily intentional...thankfully we have them to remind us!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tori, i mean sometimes i can be deliberately disobedient...and get what i deserve but this time it was genuinely just forgotten...cant he show me some leniency ? :(

      Delete
    2. lol, if they showed leniency no doubt there would be complaints from us that they are not being conistent or taking control

      x

      Delete
  18. You ordered THAT? You must be your own worse enemy! Uh oh, indeed Kiwi!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  19. Im sure you'll remember from now on

    ReplyDelete