While I was away recuperating with my broken arm I did try and keep up to date with your blogs. One I read was from Stormy and it was the ABC's of TTWD and I thought it was a wonderful idea. So even though its probably a few weeks late, here are my ABC's of TTWD
A for Anger, admonishment and apologies
B for Bewilderment (for those times we have no idea why we are in trouble)
C for Contrition and consequences and contentment
D for Discipline
E for Emotions
F for Forgiveness
G for Guilt
H for Head of the House and harmony
I for Implements
J for Justice
K for Knee
L for Love
A for Anger, admonishment and apologies
B for Bewilderment (for those times we have no idea why we are in trouble)
C for Contrition and consequences and contentment
D for Discipline
E for Emotions
F for Forgiveness
G for Guilt
H for Head of the House and harmony
I for Implements
J for Justice
K for Knee
L for Love
M for Moodiness (one emotion I'm not allowed to have)
N for Naughty
O for Over the knee, overwhelmed
P for Permission, punishment, paddles, pain
Q for Questions (the dreaded "Why .... What.......When.......?" right before the spanking)
R for Rules, requests, requirements.
S for Spankings
T for Temper, tears and togetherness
U for Upturned (yup, upturned over his knee or bed or desk or even just under his arm) (I love those strong arms but sometimes, just sometimes!)
U for Upturned (yup, upturned over his knee or bed or desk or even just under his arm) (I love those strong arms but sometimes, just sometimes!)
V for Vulnerability
W for (the dreaded) White Tail
X for Extra Rules added to the list (oh and Cane marks X)..ouch.
Y for Yes Sir
Z for Zero (tolerance), zany, zealous.
AND yes, I'm back :)
Kiwiiiii!!! Missed you, girl! How are you, fully recovered? I hope so! Glad to see you back. I like your ABC's list.
ReplyDeleteHi Riley, missed ya too chick :) glad to be back. I'm not quite fully recovered, arm still "mending" but getting there. And thanks, I thought Stormy's idea was brilliant when I read it and prepared my list months ago....glad to be able to print it now LOL.... how are you?
DeleteWelcome back, we've missed you.
ReplyDeleteHi Sunnygirl, thank you :) ive missed you too. Its good to be back x
DeleteWe were not blogging friends before, but none the less, welcome back. I remember you blog comments many times and knew of your accident. SO, glad you are feeling better. I am sure many will be glad to see your post up!
ReplyDeleteHi SNP - now how come we were not "bloggy friends" before....how remiss of me :(
Deletethank you :) I hope we can now be bloggy friends :) ive missed being here, reading and getting lots of help and advice and letting you all know about my exploits as a not very successfull submissive wife LOL....its good to be back...looking forward to reading more of you
hug kiwi xx
So good to see you back! Enjoyed your ABC's!
ReplyDeleteHi Lea, thanks and thanks :D i enjoyed the ABC posts. WEll done stormy ;)
DeleteWelcome back Kiwi! We have all missed you.
ReplyDeletewww thanks Susie, :)I missed you all too
Delete