Hi everyone,
Yes, I'm back. I have just posted my first post in 5 months and when I read it back I figured really I should have started with this one, but you know I prepared that one months ago, and I had it all planned, that one first, then a few others I have pre-drafted. But now I've posted that first one, its not quite right.
Thank you all for your words of kindness and encouragement while I have been recuperating. I'm still not completely mended but getting there, back at work now and so its just time now for the bones to be completely mended.
I have missed everyone and cant wait to catch up with you all and see what is going on in your own worlds.
I do hope everyone is well and happy :) and I'm looking forward to trying to do some back reading and catching up with you all.
(And yes, I'm still getting into lots of trouble... I'm now pretty convinced that trouble and me are con-joined twins).
It's good to be back.
You and trouble are conjoined twins? Good to know things haven't changed too much. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHi Lea lol no things dont change
DeleteYAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I missed you so much! Now be good and stay put!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Ana, awwwww thanks my friend :) missed you too, missed you all heaps. Ill try and be good and stay put OK - no promises - because you know me and being good never go hand in hand hehehe
DeleteI meant be good and stay put for the spankings you're going to earn every single day for the rest of your life! ;)
DeleteLOL Ana, Ohhhhhhh...thats what you mean is it? Hmmmm well I try to but its soooooooo hard for me...LOL (Hubby reckons I try hard too...very trying!) hmffff! hehe
DeleteGood to see you near the top of my bloglist and not way down at the bottom :) Nice to see you back Kiwi :)
ReplyDeleteDee x
Hey Dee :) thank you its great to be back
DeleteOh it wouldn't really be you if there wasn't some trouble Kiwi.
ReplyDeleteBe good. :)
Hi Susie, LOl that is so true ;)
DeleteWelcome back and hope you are on your way to making a complete recovery.
ReplyDeleteFD
Hi FD - thank you :) yes, slowly making a recovery - not quite there just yet. Who would have thought a broken arm would take so long to heal
DeleteWelcome back Kiwi, it's great to see you blogging again. I wish you all the very best for the rest of your recovery.
ReplyDeleteI haven't commented before but have been lurking here for a while now and enjoy your posts.
Hi Roz, thank you and welcome to my blog, glad you enjoy it :) must my little journey in ttwd. Thanks for delurking :) its always great to get to know my readers...do you have a blog too?
DeleteHi Kiwi, yes I do have a blog called Roz In His Hands. I would love it if you dropped by :)
DeleteI had been following blogs, including yours for some time before I started mine, but for some reason was shy to comment on any :)
Ohhhh cool, Ill come by and have a look see :) cant wait to read it ;) x
DeleteWelcome back Kiwi.
ReplyDeleteA lot of newcomers started blogging in the last 5 month.
But most newcomers have been lurking on your blog for a long time and know a lot about you. I confess, I'm one of them.
So, I am not really surprised that you can get into trouble easily, even when you can only use one arm.
Nice to have you back.
Hi Bas - thank you. Nice to be back. I think Ive read your blogg off and on during my time off. Thanks for commenting and thanks for delurking :). Oh yes, i can find trouble with such ease its scary LOL, but you know Im convinced my hubby sets me up at times (thats my story and Im sticking to it) hehe
DeleteWelcome back! I hope everything goes well, and that your recovery is swift!
ReplyDeleteHi Lea, thanks and yeah me too ;)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt's so good to see you back Kiwi.
ReplyDeleteDeleted comment was mine, really must learn to spell:)
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Hey Ronnie girl :D thanks, its great to be back. LOL dont worry about spelling - im no school teacher.
DeleteIt's so glad to have you back, looking forward to catching up with you.
ReplyDeleteHi DB :) thanks, its so good to be back too....me too...hope you have been well and staying out of trouble
Deletewelcome back Kiwi.
ReplyDeleteThanks Blondie :) its good to be back, ive missed you all heaps
DeleteHooray!
ReplyDeleteI have missed you, and I don't know how you could stand to be away so long. SOOO glad you are doing better. So glad you are still getting in trouble so it helps the rest of us feel normal :)
Stormy
I'm so glad you are back and have recovered enough to return to work. I missed you.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione
Welcome back Kiwi! :)
ReplyDeleteStormy, Hermione and Grace, thank you so much - ive missed you all too. And Stormy - gee thanks (hehehehe) Im not so thankful Im always in so much trouble - Im pretty sure Im not really that bad but hubby just likes to spank me so he sets me up - each and every time - glad that I make you feel no "normal" though - anything to help LOL... gee its great to be back missed you all so
ReplyDelete