Sunday, 24 November 2019

A Fresh Start


Well, hello everyone. I am back, making a fresh start in here as well as in real life.

It has been a very long and winding road since I was last here.



The big move South was a disaster. We managed 2 years exactly, with Sir working not working working. He used up all of the money I had left in the world. He tried to be dominant and masterful but it was rather abusive and aggressive so I stopped it.

Eventually, I pulled the pin and told him I was heading back home, he could come go stay as he pleased.  We left. Came back home. I got a job straightaway. He got charged with fraud. Imagine my horror.

At the same time my ex husband was diagnosed with throat cancer and had some major treatment, and recovery. We got closer together until it was decided that we would reconcile. (He very much wanted this Ds way of life) we had it all planned. I left Sir. Just had enough. Turns out he is a bit of a monster really.

But then last Christmas my ex husband who was to become my new husband again, went and got sick  on me and passed away in March. Its been a shocking year.  Our reconciliation was not public knowledge for a number of reasons we were working through. .all stupid now...but I have had to grieve alone. Even my kids were not aware of our plans so I was not included in anything.  Like I said, its been a shocking year.

But I am slowly recovering with the help of a very new special friend.

So, now I'm wishing and hoping and praying things work out with my new man.  Its all very hopeful and lovely.

I let him in on my deepest darkest secret a couple of weeks ago...yup, that's right...my spanking fetish.  He is very much a newbie and he teases me and threatens but nothing has happened yet.  He said it will...when I least expect it...



Watch this space......

11 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back my friend:)

    Oh wow, what a year you have had! I am so very sorry you went through all of that. The last couple of years for me have included a major health scare, losing a job and starting another and the biggest blow was losing Mum.

    Thankfully life is evening out again now and I sincerely wish the same for you and with your new relationship.

    Sending positive thoughts and huge (((Hugs)))

    Much love
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meannt to add, I did receive your email, I'm sorry I haven't replied yet but will do so shortly. Mobile no is the same too, if you still have it :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Roz...its good to be back and so grwat to be in touch again. Looking forward to getting yourvemail. I dont think i have your mobile number...email it to me and we can stay in touch.
      Sounds like its been a hell of a year for you too..so very sorry about your mum. My dad has bladder cancer too..diagnosed January. Chemo has not been successful, so trying a private treatment to get extra time.
      Shit year all around, really.
      Love kiwi x

      Delete
  2. It's always a good to have a fresh start when you have gone through a "tough time" Wishing you all the best with this fresh start and may your as be red shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appeal our Delhi Call Girls to regard your generally significant and most secret requires, bring her into your point of view by making yourself into a 1 of a sort High-Value Lover, and subsequently doing as such again and again reliably until you full fill your sex dreams. By that point, our Call Girls in Delhi are yours.ow to make our Delhi Escorts intriguing such we really need her to be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Escort Link Directory - Lustgirl69 is one of the best directory Submission sites for Escort Girl. who presenting a high-class satisfaction feeling when you make a relationship with her. For more information visit our website

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Jasola Escorts I am a young and sexy college girl enjoying life as a call girl. I love to play sex games with my clients and also get paid for partying with my customers. I enjoy all sex poses and that is how I am able to bring total satisfaction to my clients. I know what to do to bring amazing bodily pleasures to my customers. I will make you forget all the worries of your personal life.Play with my milky assets and tit fuck me to discharge on my amazing tits. I am bestowed with a curvy body with perky tits to drive men crazy. I also enjoy oral sex and give a fantastic blow job to my customers.
    Jasola Escorts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad to hear you are finding hope and happiness with your new friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your 'fresh start' sounds good, EXCEPT, naughty self-centred pervert that I am,
    I think it would be much better if you tried a turnabout, trying out the role
    of a dominant woman humiliating and spanking a man mercilessly!
    Want to get a good look at a potential target?
    Here it is - my naughty pantied bottom, put on full display for the whole world to see:
    One of my lingerie fashion blog posts featuring me
    Panty Buns modelling ladies full brief nylon panties, and;
    Me modelling ladies panties in easy to share YouTube photo-posts, and (you guessed it);
    me again, wearing ladies panties in ny (misterpantybuns's channel) customer full brief panty review videos
    I beg and dare you and every woman who sees this to share the photos and videos of me modeling ladies panties EVERYWHERE, and if you are so inclined, please don't be shy about letting me know what you think of me putting the backside of my panties on full display for the entire world to see! Do you think that I deserve to be punished with repeated no-mercy spankings?
    Maybe you should share my naughtiness with the rest of the world,
    so they can have a look for themselves and weigh in on the subject!

    ReplyDelete